Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 2 Jan 2013, 20:45 (Ref:3183952)   #1
Ferrarimw
Rookie

Ferrarimw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorsport Magazine End Of Year Indexes?

Hi everyone,

Happy new year to you all firstly.

With an ever expanding collection of Motor Sport magazines I am wondering if anybody knows of, or has an index for the earlier years similar to the indexes published at the end of each year on the Motor Sport magazine website? These indexes are great for referencing material quickly without having to flick through months and months to try and find an article I'm sure I've seen in here somewhere!!

It's a scary prospect having to write up the contents to all magazines back to the mid sixties, and that's only going to get worse!!

Thanks
Old 7 Jan 2013, 13:41 (Ref:3185976)   #2
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Motorsport Archive Discs have that facility but obviously if you buy those it defeats the object of having the magazines, although personally I would rather read from the magazine than read from a CD-rom on the PC.
Old 22 Jan 2013, 18:41 (Ref:3192838)   #3
alexm
Rookie

alexm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am a fellow motor sport collector and the bookbinder I use in Surrey has a fair amount of the older indexes. I get him to do me a copy each time I have a year bound. Maybe you might have a binder locally who can get hold of them?