Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Oct 2008, 18:44 (Ref:2310394)   #1
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mallory Masters

So who's going?
Old 12 Oct 2008, 18:51 (Ref:2310400)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I am desperate to have a finnal race with the Westminster . Jims not keen as i am racing at Nurburgring on the Friday before, and then we set of to Paul Ricard on the following Tuesday. Shame as i recon the Westie would go well round there.Unless Clair from Masters can change his mind its looking doubtfull.
Old 13 Oct 2008, 07:45 (Ref:2310853)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Whoever is going, enjoy. This is a great annual event and I usually make it but sadly not this year.

Maybe next year I can sort my calender out a little better. Perhaps I could miss Spa.
Old 13 Oct 2008, 08:14 (Ref:2310876)   #4
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Whoever is going, enjoy. This is a great annual event and I usually make it but sadly not this year.

Maybe next year I can sort my calender out a little better. Perhaps I could miss Spa.
Spa v Mallory?
Old 13 Oct 2008, 08:27 (Ref:2310887)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No you're right I'll do them both.
Old 13 Oct 2008, 08:33 (Ref:2310895)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
No you're right I'll do them both.

I thought you might see sense,be-sides,dont want you missing out on a vastly improved mount for the 6hr.
Old 13 Oct 2008, 09:26 (Ref:2310945)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

Is that the new V8?

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic
Old 13 Oct 2008, 09:39 (Ref:2310959)   #8
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Yeah,just putting the finishing touch's to the dummy 4 pot engine cover,no one will check it.
Old 13 Oct 2008, 12:14 (Ref:2311148)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I see Julius is selling the Quick Brew Capri. Only £20k!

So, is anyone else entering this event?
Old 13 Oct 2008, 13:02 (Ref:2311199)   #10
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Julius is selling a load of cars at the moment which are all down in Sussex. Given he lives in Warickshire I wonder if this is a commission sale...
Old 14 Oct 2008, 06:48 (Ref:2311881)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
So, is anyone going?
Old 14 Oct 2008, 08:05 (Ref:2311936)   #12
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
So, is anyone going?
Yes, Peter and I'm sure you'll be missed.
Old 14 Oct 2008, 08:35 (Ref:2311960)   #13
Zola
Racer

United Kingdom
Zola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ill be there in my Alfa....
Old 14 Oct 2008, 09:13 (Ref:2311992)   #14
Andy Mesh
Rookie

Andy Mesh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anybody got a timetable ?
Old 14 Oct 2008, 09:39 (Ref:2312008)   #15
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry it's a bit messy! Copied out of the final instructions

Mallory Park
Provisional Timetable
Sunday, October 26th 2008

Top Hat Qualifying 09:30 09:55
Stars of the 70s with Touring 70sQualifying 10:10 10:35
Oldies but Goldies Qualifying 10:50 11:15
Cloth Cap incl XK Challenge Qualifying 11:30 11:55
LUNCH 11:55 12:40
Top Hat Race 1 12:40 13:25
Stars of the 70s with Touring 70s Race 2 13:40 14:25
Oldies but Goldies Race 3 14:40 15:25
Cloth Cap incl XK Challenge Race 4 15:40 16:25
Old 14 Oct 2008, 09:47 (Ref:2312013)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
*Sob*
Old 14 Oct 2008, 10:43 (Ref:2312044)   #17
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
*Sob*
Me too unless Jim changes his mind.
Old 14 Oct 2008, 16:25 (Ref:2312314)   #18
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be on the startline
Old 14 Oct 2008, 17:49 (Ref:2312372)   #19
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt
I'll be on the startline

Keep an eye out for traffic.
Old 15 Oct 2008, 19:04 (Ref:2313272)   #20
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hoping to be there but only to spectate
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 15 Oct 2008, 19:14 (Ref:2313280)   #21
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
definitely gonna be there

Last edited by MartinSmith; 15 Oct 2008 at 19:16.
Old 15 Oct 2008, 19:30 (Ref:2313295)   #22
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Moose can you contact me tomorrow at the shop, I will only be there in the afternoon. Thanks.
Old 15 Oct 2008, 19:35 (Ref:2313302)   #23
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith
definitely gonna be there

Safety Car Observer.?
Old 15 Oct 2008, 21:16 (Ref:2313390)   #24
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman
Moose can you contact me tomorrow at the shop, I will only be there in the afternoon. Thanks.
Al, Have replied to your mail, should sort out the problem. Cheers
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 15 Oct 2008, 22:23 (Ref:2313440)   #25
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
Safety Car Observer.?
Yes I will be watching the safety car...dunno if I trust the driver !

Do you need one?...does no one wanna be your observer?