Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 11 May 2006, 21:36 (Ref:1606386)   #51
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah but Wens, I wasn't there...! *me makes mental note never to take wens cake *

Sheila - why don't you make cake and bring it over? I'll be lucky yo get time for a cup of tea and butty so would be lurvely
Old 11 May 2006, 21:48 (Ref:1606399)   #52
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze

Sheila - why don't you make cake and bring it over?
Because my cakes are awful!
Old 11 May 2006, 21:52 (Ref:1606406)   #53
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Right, next....Chezza...???!!!!

Make the Easter nests you were going to make for Brands!
Old 11 May 2006, 22:00 (Ref:1606414)   #54
wensleydale
Veteran

England
wensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
nono suze, you're the one who's new to club racing, you should bring the cake, even if its just a tesco value sponge (cake)
Old 11 May 2006, 22:00 (Ref:1606415)   #55
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No no no no, its gone past easter now and i'm not going to have time to make anything in the morning before i leave.
Old 11 May 2006, 22:20 (Ref:1606441)   #56
Suze
Veteran

England
Nonono Wens, not new to it, just haven't been for a loooong time - well, until this year came around anyway!

I don't like buying cakes, prefer to make them...
Old 11 May 2006, 22:42 (Ref:1606459)   #57
wensleydale
Veteran

England
wensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
surely you could do a microwavable cake
Old 11 May 2006, 22:44 (Ref:1606460)   #58
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wensleydale
surely you could do a microwavable cake
I can't - even they are a disaster! Coming from a woman whose mother was a bakeress ....
Old 12 May 2006, 06:34 (Ref:1606686)   #59
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Well one of you bring a bloody cake, i'm getting hungry now.
Old 12 May 2006, 07:49 (Ref:1606742)   #60
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I should be there helping to run Caterham No.17 (who's also a marshal, so be sympathetic if he falls off). Weather forecast is getting better almost by the hour! Fingers crossed for a fine weekend.
Old 12 May 2006, 08:56 (Ref:1606784)   #61
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lol @ falcemob...I'll see what tescos can come up with.
Old 12 May 2006, 09:43 (Ref:1606825)   #62
Suze
Veteran

England
Good so I don't have to buy one on the way now?! We sorted?! If not Chez can pick one up at some point...

Wens - microwave cake is horrible, too heavy.
Old 12 May 2006, 10:30 (Ref:1606868)   #63
Suze
Veteran

England
That meant, Chez - I can pick one up if you can't!

Stop the moaning from others
Old 12 May 2006, 11:14 (Ref:1606909)   #64
whatapalaver
Racer

England
Nottingham
whatapalaver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I shall be allowed out to play on Saturday (only) so no maxspax for me, but as it is likely I'll get Red Gate I may just spot an autocrossing stock hatch.

For the record I eat every type of cake. All samples greatfully received.

I'm waiting...
Old 12 May 2006, 11:30 (Ref:1606918)   #65
Suze
Veteran

England
Yeah you helped me out, probably owe you cake!
Old 12 May 2006, 12:01 (Ref:1606946)   #66
whatapalaver
Racer

England
Nottingham
Glad I helped. Tend to leave more questions than answers, but sometimes I can help find the forward.
Old 12 May 2006, 12:06 (Ref:1606951)   #67
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I have just been in Tescos and they have cherry fruit cake, buy one get one free so that's one for this afternoon and one for tomorrow.
Old 12 May 2006, 12:23 (Ref:1606966)   #68
Suze
Veteran

England
Yay!

So you going to come and find me then and share?!
Old 12 May 2006, 12:54 (Ref:1606981)   #69
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I assumed you'd be delivering the appropriate number of slices to each marshals post?
Old 12 May 2006, 13:06 (Ref:1606995)   #70
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
That'll be difficult as you can't even see half of them.
Old 12 May 2006, 13:32 (Ref:1607025)   #71
Suze
Veteran

England
What about me?!
Old 12 May 2006, 14:09 (Ref:1607055)   #72
whatapalaver
Racer

England
Nottingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcemob
That'll be difficult as you can't even see half of them.
At 6 foot 3, dressed in orange, I guess I'll be in the half you see! At being few in number we get get a larger slice
Old 12 May 2006, 14:54 (Ref:1607103)   #73
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Yay!

So you going to come and find me then and share?!
I don't know what you look like...one bit more for me.

Don't know what Sheila looks like, another bit for me.

Don't know what the other half of whatapalava looks like, yet another bit for me.

Wens kicked me out the chat room once so that's another bit for me

I know what Chez looks like........will have eaten it all by then
All in all a good excuse for my slow lap times, too much ballast.
Old 12 May 2006, 17:07 (Ref:1607244)   #74
Suze
Veteran

England
Riiight, nice try. Like I send, I'll be the only girl playing with cars at AHS....
Old 12 May 2006, 18:30 (Ref:1607275)   #75
pforrester
Racer

England
Leek, Staffs
pforrester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcemob
Don't know what the other half of whatapalava looks like, yet another bit for me.

I know what Chez looks like........will have eaten it all by then
Hmm, I'm wondering if I've spotted an opportunity to masquerade as someone else and claim a slice of this cake. The idea is especially tempting, what with the complete lack of anything resembling cake (or indeed biscuits) in the house.

Of course, you may not be able to see the marshal posts, but my new overalls didn't get too dirty last weekend, so they're still very orange and therefore make me not too difficult to spot!

It's either that or survive tomorrow on bananas !!