Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 16 May 2001, 21:57 (Ref:93380)   #1
Shaun
Rookie

Shaun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Help Wanted With CART Website Please

I have set up a CART website here in the UK which can be found at www.champcarworldseries.co.uk. This has been done with the full support of the host management company for CART. However I have been informed by ALLSPORT UK that due to the image copyright belonging to ALLSPORT that any use of their images will not be allowed. The reason for this is that they do not want to support the smaller website on the net but would like only to see professional media eminating from big corporations.

I am seeking help from anyone who knows where I can obtain recent CART images that are freely allowed to be used on the site or even agencies apart from ALLSPORT that I can contact. I realise that this is along shot but I believe that I am striking a blow for the little man and genuine CART fans worldwide.

I would be happy to work with other CART sites as I work with the Rockingham Motor Speedway in the UK and may be we could help each other out.

Thank you for any assistance that you are able to offer as I have put six months work into my site and I really want to make this a major resource for would be CART fans to delve into.
Old 22 May 2001, 22:11 (Ref:95343)   #2
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

try www.******************* You will have to contact them though but I used the smaller pics for my graphics project and I found this site perfect!