Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 10 May 2008, 14:16 (Ref:2198281)   #1
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are there any online Nascar manager games?

We all know there are several online F1 manager games about but are there any Nascar games of a similar ilk, ie - make team, sign drivers, get sponsorship, develop car, go racing etc. I have had a pretty good look around the web and have drawn a blank, i cant believe there isnt something out there, plenty of fantasy stuff but no management, a little help guys.
Old 11 May 2008, 17:34 (Ref:2199136)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I suspect there isn't. Although I would be keen to know if there is one.