Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 21 Jul 2001, 07:52 (Ref:119869)   #26
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes,

Go the Fords....

Lowndes however is a class act, no matter what he drives, on the track or with the punters like you and me.

Go Craig as well.
Old 21 Jul 2001, 22:22 (Ref:120071)   #27
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Darren, stop shouting

Loundes is the best ambassador the supercars have at present and a very talented driver as well.It was a fantastic move to Ford and we welcome him with open arms. As for sponsorship, it'll happen, he's a very marketable driver so maybe Fred just needs somone else to cut the deals for the team.
Old 22 Jul 2001, 04:04 (Ref:120125)   #28
darren
Rookie

darren should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOWNDES.

WELL WHO CARES IF FRED HAS NOT GOT A SPONSOR YET JUST LOOK AT LARKHAM,FAULKNER,DAVID PARSONS. MONEY IS TIGHT AT THE MOMENT SO GIVE THE GUY A BREAK. SO WHAT IF FORD ARE FOOTING THE BILL ITS ABOUT TIME THEY DONE SOMETHING.HOW COME RODNEY FORBES HAS GOT SPONSORSHIP AND HE IS RUNNING UNDER FRED GIBSON MOTORSPORT OR IS HE JUST USING FREDS PLACE TO FIX HIS CAR.I THINK CRAIGS PAINT JOB ON HIS CAR IS FANTASTIC, WHEN IS THE NEW CAR GOING TO BE READY DOES ANYBODY KNOW? FRED HAS DONE A BETTER JOB THIS YEAR THAN FTR HAS DONE SO IF THEY DO LOSE THERE SPONSORSHIP THEY ONLY HAVE THEMSELFS TO BLAME. SO GO CRAIG SO THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND SHOW HOLDEN AS WELL . GO THE FORDS AND CRAIG &FRED.......................................................
Old 22 Jul 2001, 04:20 (Ref:120127)   #29
RaceTime
Veteran

RaceTime should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Darren,

If you want people to read your posts and take them seriously, there is usually a key on the left hand side of the keyboard - normally labelled Caps Lock - use it please. Posting in all caps is a sure fire way to ensure people don't read it.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 03:58 (Ref:122382)   #30
darren
Rookie

darren should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WELL RACE TIME YOU READ MY THREAD SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENTS BETEEN LITTLE LETTERS AND BIG LETTERS A NEXT TIME I WILL US LITTLE LETTERS JUST TO PLEASE YOU OK MATE.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 10:18 (Ref:122502)   #31
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is that a promise?

Like big letters little d...

Old 27 Jul 2001, 10:47 (Ref:122515)   #32
RaceTime
Veteran

RaceTime should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Darren,

Take that attitude if you want - don't expect anyone to help you in future.

BIG LETTERS - shouting

Also hard to read and if you want people to read your posts, use normal capitalisation - otherwise they won't bother.

Now, if you want to start again fine - otherwise...
Old 1 Aug 2001, 03:25 (Ref:124567)   #33
HoldenAngel
Rookie

HoldenAngel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I find it funny that so many people pay out on Lowndes and think he sucks. I dont think a reason to hate someone is to be different from everyone that likes him. Im sure they can think of a better reason than that - if not they should try and think of something intelligent to say. You need something to sustain an arguement or you will just get shot down. I am a huge holden fan (before the whole lowndes thing) and still support Lowndes even though he drives for the other side. Its just proving to everyone that he can drive either brand in the category. I totall agree with Buckshots comment on Lowndes at Canberra, sounds like how Brock treated his fans.
Old 1 Aug 2001, 11:14 (Ref:124677)   #34
RALFANATOR
Racer

RALFANATOR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by HoldenAngel
I find it funny that so many people pay out on Lowndes and think he sucks. I dont think a reason to hate someone is to be different from everyone that likes him. Im sure they can think of a better reason than that - if not they should try and think of something intelligent to say. You need something to sustain an arguement or you will just get shot down. I am a huge holden fan (before the whole lowndes thing) and still support Lowndes even though he drives for the other side. Its just proving to everyone that he can drive either brand in the category. I totall agree with Buckshots comment on Lowndes at Canberra, sounds like how Brock treated his fans.
How sweet