Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > MarshalsGuide.com

Old 24 May 2012, 10:16 (Ref:3078738)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Adding / Assigning A Page To A Category

Use [[Category:Name]] tag at the bottom of a page to add it to the relevant cateogory, for example to add a page under Disciplines put [[Category:Disciplines]] at the end of the page you create and it'll get put in to the list automatically.

Multiple [[Category:]] tags can be added to a page, for example the circuit pages have:

[[Category:Circuit]][[Category:Country]]

This means they show up in the main Circuits page and also in the individual country lists.
Old 26 Jun 2012, 23:50 (Ref:3098731)   #2
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm not too wiki savvy, if you can create the pages for me I'll fill them in with info... I can contribute information on the following tracks:

USA
- New Jersey Motorsports Park
- Lime Rock Park
- Watkins Glen International
- Summit Point Motorsport Park
- Detroit Belle Isle street circuit

Malaysia
- Sepang International Circuit

Singapore
- Marina Bay street circuit

Australia
- Albert Park street circuit

New Zealand
- Pukekohe
- Hampton Downs
- Taupo
- Manfeild

thanks,
--Russ

PS. how do you change Montreal to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve ?
Old 27 Jun 2012, 02:18 (Ref:3098767)   #3
AMP Marshal
Racer

Canada
Nova Scotia
AMP Marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I as well am not too wiki savvy, but would like to add information of what I know regarding Montreal et all. I'll muck around and try to figure it out.
Old 27 Jun 2012, 03:15 (Ref:3098773)   #4
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMP Marshal View Post
I as well am not too wiki savvy, but would like to add information of what I know regarding Montreal et all. I'll muck around and try to figure it out.
heh, its easier than I thought... though need to do some background work to resize photos, clean up text, etc. before posting.
Old 27 Jun 2012, 08:15 (Ref:3098832)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlueFlyer View Post
heh, its easier than I thought... though need to do some background work to resize photos, clean up text, etc. before posting.
It's not really that hard when you get in to it, it does take a bit of effort to put in images but the results are usually good.

I see you've been busy creating new pages, so I'll leave you to it and just yell if you need any help.