Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 28 Mar 2022, 06:59 (Ref:4104589)   #5801
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"When you get to my aqe it helps to pass the time"
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5028.JPG  
Old 28 Mar 2022, 18:36 (Ref:4104704)   #5802
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Had a busy day, no time to browse, so;
Attached Thumbnails
1wet (6).JPG   411.JPG   419.JPG  

1578.JPG   IMG_0764.JPG   IMG_0765.JPG  

Old 28 Mar 2022, 18:38 (Ref:4104705)   #5803
bauble
Veteran

England
Not a theme amongst them;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0773.JPG   IMG_0779.JPG   IMG_0796.JPG  

IMG_1414.JPG   IMG_1525.JPG   IMG_1547.JPG  

Old 28 Mar 2022, 18:40 (Ref:4104707)   #5804
bauble
Veteran

England
I will try do do better tomorrow;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1661.JPG   IMG_2178.JPG   IMG_5120.JPG  

IMG_5463.JPG   IMG_5493.JPG   IMG_7448.JPG  

Old 29 Mar 2022, 10:11 (Ref:4104761)   #5805
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
It's OK - any day you include a few Alfas is fine by me (Just trying to show I'm paying attention )
Old 29 Mar 2022, 17:49 (Ref:4104813)   #5806
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
It's OK - any day you include a few Alfas is fine by me (Just trying to show I'm paying attention )
Lets see if you're a good follower: # 5804, pic 5 what's the blue car?
Old 29 Mar 2022, 23:05 (Ref:4104847)   #5807
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I havent got a blue car as pic 5 in that posr, but the blue car in pic 3 is a Gordini type 23S
Old 30 Mar 2022, 08:01 (Ref:4104861)   #5808
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I havent got a blue car as pic 5 in that posr, but the blue car in pic 3 is a Gordini type 23S

Gerard was testing Mr Lancsbreaker's awareness, not seeking information. To suggest the GerrryMo did not recognise a Gordini, is akin to a declaration of war.

Do be a little more circumspect in the future.
Old 30 Mar 2022, 10:20 (Ref:4104873)   #5809
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Alfas are always good to look at, so I have no problem with seeing a few pictures of them either.

I saw the blue car too, hard not to notice. It could have been a car in disguise as a Gordini for all we know. Just kidding, we all knew it was a Gordini, lovely car and certainly meant a lot to French F1 fans at the time
Old 30 Mar 2022, 17:50 (Ref:4104909)   #5810
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Well done EB, I'm still amazed to see one of Le Sorcier's car, because he and his team of mechanics did so much with so few money.

But behind the marshal's face, there's a blue car, far away…
Old 30 Mar 2022, 18:32 (Ref:4104914)   #5811
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Id better go to specsavers..... its all a bit of a blur to me.
Old 30 Mar 2022, 18:45 (Ref:4104916)   #5812
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Funnily enough EB I was in Spec Savers myself today. A check on the cataract surgery I had recently So I thought a change might be welcome, so here are a few yellow cars for a change;
i
Attached Thumbnails
! SC (3).JPG   1 BDC (1).JPG   1 BDC (3).jpg  

1 Be (5).jpg   IMG_3415.JPG   IMG_1460.JPG  

Old 30 Mar 2022, 18:48 (Ref:4104917)   #5813
bauble
Veteran

England
Joke over;
Attached Thumbnails
! SC (1).jpg   ! SC (2).JPG   ! SC (4).JPG  

! SC (5).JPG   ! SC (6).JPG   _MG_0028.JPG  

Old 30 Mar 2022, 19:00 (Ref:4104918)   #5814
bauble
Veteran

England
Bentleys;
Attached Thumbnails
1 Be (1).JPG   1 Be (2).JPG   1 Be (3).JPG  

1 Be (4).jpg   1 sp.JPG   IMG_2284.JPG  

Old 31 Mar 2022, 14:57 (Ref:4104988)   #5815
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

I thought much the same , the blue car in the background of the marshal's pic "could" be a Giulia SS, but it could equally be pretty much any coupe
Old 31 Mar 2022, 16:59 (Ref:4105009)   #5816
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I thought much the same , the blue car in the background of the marshal's pic "could" be a Giulia SS, but it could equally be pretty much any coupe
Could also be a Diva GT.
Old 31 Mar 2022, 19:08 (Ref:4105029)   #5817
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yep could be a Diva, my first thought was about a Cheetah. The rear section seems too short for an SS.
Old 31 Mar 2022, 21:49 (Ref:4105041)   #5818
bauble
Veteran

England
Best I can do;
Attached Images

Old 31 Mar 2022, 23:14 (Ref:4105043)   #5819
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Best I can do;
Cue Viv to complain of Bauble posting out of focus pics of unknown cars!
Old 1 Apr 2022, 06:45 (Ref:4105055)   #5820
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Cue Viv to complain of Bauble posting out of focus pics of unknown cars!
I was tempted but didn't want to upset his sensitive disposition!
Old 1 Apr 2022, 10:34 (Ref:4105069)   #5821
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Some knows how to treat mince pies K clients here…
Old 1 Apr 2022, 21:17 (Ref:4105117)   #5822
bauble
Veteran

England
A few more out of focus images for criticism;
Attached Thumbnails
1AS (1).JPG   1AS (2).JPG   1AS (3).JPG  

1AS (4).JPG   1AS (5).JPG   1AS (6).JPG  

Old 1 Apr 2022, 21:20 (Ref:4105118)   #5823
bauble
Veteran

England
Even worse;
Attached Thumbnails
1gt (1).JPG   1gt (2).JPG   1gt (3).JPG  

1gt (4).JPG   1gt (5).JPG   1gt (6).JPG  

Old 1 Apr 2022, 21:22 (Ref:4105119)   #5824
bauble
Veteran

England
I am almost too ashamed to post these;
Attached Thumbnails
1ERA (1).JPG   1ERA (2).jpg   1ERA (3).jpg  

1ERA (4).jpg   1ERA (5).jpg   1ERA (6).jpg  

Old 3 Apr 2022, 15:59 (Ref:4105247)   #5825
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First round of the 2022 Scottish Sprint Championship, at Muirkirk, yesterday:
Attached Thumbnails
P1560887.jpg   P1560934.JPG   P1560998.JPG  

P1570025.jpg   P1570069.JPG   P1570090.jpg