Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jul 2021, 10:27 (Ref:4062650)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Tickets for sale thread 2021 (Tickets for Sale ONLY Please) (Closed)

Vincegail Racing Services has 2 drop-outs so only me myself and I are attending this year's race. As my setup is rather large I don't like to split my tickets, because pitching my gazebo, tent and car on one 7x5 spot is rather difficult. I therefore have one spot available on Epinettes: 1 place to pitch your tent and park your car, one General Entrance, and one Grand Stand ticket tribune 34. You get to join my facilities, and my world-known Chicken and Gueuze stew on friday evening. Plus side: You'll be camping with me, Simon GT6 and his pal Paul. Down side: You'll be camping with me, Simon GT6 and his pal Paul.
Old 22 Jul 2021, 11:22 (Ref:4062656)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
On the plus side you be camping with 60 years plus of le mans experience and my breakfasts are traditional british until the bacon runs out that is. On the down side Vince hates warm beer so you have to make do with cold ones. Or drink warm red wine with me.
Old 25 Jul 2021, 10:06 (Ref:4063065)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
First 2021 tickets I've seen on eBay......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274871168...Cclp%3A2334524
Old 15 Aug 2021, 16:54 (Ref:4066868)   #4
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Vincegail Racing Services has 2 drop-outs so only me myself and I are attending this year's race. As my setup is rather large I don't like to split my tickets, because pitching my gazebo, tent and car on one 7x5 spot is rather difficult. I therefore have one spot available on Epinettes: 1 place to pitch your tent and park your car, one General Entrance, and one Grand Stand ticket tribune 34. You get to join my facilities, and my world-known Chicken and Gueuze stew on friday evening. Plus side: You'll be camping with me, Simon GT6 and his pal Paul. Down side: You'll be camping with me, Simon GT6 and his pal Paul.
I'm happy to say these are now sold to Dave.
Old 15 Aug 2021, 16:57 (Ref:4066872)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good show. I'll close the thread.