Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 Sep 2004, 06:25 (Ref:1104602)   #1
james_williams
Racer

james_williams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hillclimb Cars and Drivers next year

Following ss_collins' comment in another thread, I thought I would beat him to it and start a thread on the British Hillclimb silly season for 2005.

So this is what appears to be going on from various reports in the top class.

The Fleetwood Gould GR55 might be for sale, but I imagine they will be out next year. Todd in the Gould???

Roger and Scott Moran will remain with thier Pilbeam MP88.

Martin Groves had his Gould GR37 up for sale not that long ago, but unsure as to his plans.

Willem Toet, I would think, will be out in his Pilbeam MP88.

Mike Dean also had his car up for sale a while ago, and again unsure of his plans.

The Wights will be out with thier new car.

I would think that Paul Haimes will be sharing with Allan Warburton in the Dallara next year.

Will Rob Turnbull be out with the new Ford HB engined Gould GR55 next year? I also see that Simon Durling was out in Rob's V6 version at Prescott. Potential change??

Deryk Young has bought GWJ's Gould GR51 and is apparently putting his Methonal fuelled JUDD V8 into it.

I am told that Chris Merrick has sold his Pilbeam MP88 but not sure who too. I wonder what he is looking to buy?

Hopefully we will see Mark Budgett and Tim/Will Mason in the new Gould GR59.

Also, can't wait for Mr Hillclimbing, Roy Lane, to return next year in his Gould GR55.

OK. That's my lot. Can't think of anymore at the moment.

What do you know?