Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 4 Sep 2017, 18:51 (Ref:3764510)   #126
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Cool, thanks for that. Now I won't get them confused
Toby Moody is the one who is WAY out of his depth (I think he does bikes, apparently he's very good at those!) and kept asking Allan McNish basic questions. Martin Haven is the one with some VERY loud opinions. Whether that's a good thing or not is up to individual tastes. I normally am a fan of Martin, but he did have some very odd opinions in that one! But then again, that's why he's a commentator and I just post on internet forums!

I think I'd just prefer some good old fashioned Radio Le Mans and DSC/Sam Collins backup.

Hope you're right about the P1 battle though. Mexico was a bit depressing in P1, so hopefully from here onward it improves. Totally understand about P2 as well - I thought it was a brilliant race, but it was certainly not a varied race. We've see in ELMS that the Dallara and Ligier in high downforce are as good as the Oreca, so hopefully we'll see a couple move over.
Old 4 Sep 2017, 23:01 (Ref:3764579)   #127
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Toby Moody is the one who is WAY out of his depth (I think he does bikes, apparently he's very good at those!) and kept asking Allan McNish basic questions. Martin Haven is the one with some VERY loud opinions. Whether that's a good thing or not is up to individual tastes. I normally am a fan of Martin, but he did have some very odd opinions in that one! But then again, that's why he's a commentator and I just post on internet forums!

I think I'd just prefer some good old fashioned Radio Le Mans and DSC/Sam Collins backup.

Hope you're right about the P1 battle though. Mexico was a bit depressing in P1, so hopefully from here onward it improves. Totally understand about P2 as well - I thought it was a brilliant race, but it was certainly not a varied race. We've see in ELMS that the Dallara and Ligier in high downforce are as good as the Oreca, so hopefully we'll see a couple move over.
Mexico's track length is short so there's not much hybrid power available to use according to the rules. It's also the highest in altitude so you know Porsche's higher downforce would be good. I thought Toyota would win because they had a higher top speed and the pace looked close in practice. But looks like Porsche is able to do more at these types of tracks. COTA isn't high altitude and there's more hybrid energy available per lap, so I think they'll be closer there. Last year they were so I'm looking forward to a better race up front.