Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where are you staying this year
Tertre Rouge 5 9.62%
Hunaudieres 0 0%
Expo 0 0%
Houx 16 30.77%
Houx Annex 5 9.62%
Blue Nord 1 1.92%
Blue Sud 1 1.92%
Maison Blanche 3 5.77%
Porsche Curves 0 0%
Beausejour 1 1.92%
Dairon 0 0%
Pincenardiere 0 0%
Marshals campsite 2 3.85%
I'm a namby pamby and staying in a hotel 3 5.77%
Camping off circuit 5 9.62%
I'm a local 1 1.92%
Garage Vert 2 3.85%
Other campsite 3 5.77%
other options 1 1.92%
Epinettes 3 5.77%
Premier Vert 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Mar 2015, 21:23 (Ref:3513063)   #51
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm starting to detect references to the 'R' and 'W' words in some of these posts. Although the moderators are these days adopting a more 'softly softly' approach to profanity and abusive references on the forum, as you all know, I am not prepared to tolerate blatant references to the poor weather that we're NOT going to have this year. You have been warned - pessimism of this most flagrant kind will not be tolerated!!
So we could use 'P'( as we say in Le Mans) not to be in profanity?
Old 8 Mar 2015, 21:45 (Ref:3513074)   #52
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I'm starting to detect references to the 'R' and 'W' words in some of these posts. Although the moderators are these days adopting a more 'softly softly' approach to profanity and abusive references on the forum, as you all know, I am not prepared to tolerate blatant references to the poor weather that we're NOT going to have this year. You have been warned - pessimism of this most flagrant kind will not be tolerated!!
1984 conditions is starting in the Le Mans Sub forum
Old 9 Mar 2015, 08:02 (Ref:3513166)   #53
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
This year it will be warm and sunny and if it is not we will look down from TR on the flooded plains of the sarthe. Only joking no rain this year please
Old 9 Mar 2015, 21:33 (Ref:3513455)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For me, same again will do (although a little warmer on Saturday night please!)
Old 10 Mar 2015, 04:57 (Ref:3513557)   #55
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
For me, same again will do (although a little warmer on Saturday night please!)
Turn your radiator up.
Old 10 Mar 2015, 08:19 (Ref:3513582)   #56
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i left the tent in shorts and a t shirt at 4.30am to watch the sun rise, made it to the loo before heading back for jumper, came as a surprise after my warm and cosy tent
Old 11 Mar 2015, 19:53 (Ref:3514247)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Turn your radiator up.
No radiators out at Arnage at 3 am.......
Old 17 Mar 2015, 18:10 (Ref:3516438)   #58
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Come on folks there are still loads of regulars who have not completed this yet
Old 23 Mar 2015, 11:07 (Ref:3518575)   #59
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I think 2015 will be very WET.................

From all the sweat running down my back in 25-30 C all raceweek with a clear sky and a clear view at the moon at night.

Bring it on............
Old 23 Mar 2015, 12:11 (Ref:3518589)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i do hope you are right
Old 23 Mar 2015, 13:54 (Ref:3518620)   #61
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
I think 2015 will be very WET.................

From all the sweat running down my back in 25-30 C all raceweek with a clear sky and a clear view at the moon at night.

Bring it on............
Cloud cover at night would be better for me - keep the temperature more ambient!
Old 23 Mar 2015, 15:36 (Ref:3518645)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Kenn is on the money. A nice warm race night would be splendid!
Old 23 Mar 2015, 16:07 (Ref:3518652)   #63
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
as long as it is dry, can always put a jacket on
Old 23 Mar 2015, 16:27 (Ref:3518657)   #64
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
An Austrian ski-teacher once told me ' there is no bad weather only bad clothes' Still I prefer the weather Kenn is refurring to.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 08:16 (Ref:3518883)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I see no reason to compromise. Those who spend all night watching are entitled not to have their bits frozen off......
Old 24 Mar 2015, 08:38 (Ref:3518885)   #66
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
I see no reason to compromise. Those who spend all night watching are entitled not to have their bits frozen off......
Well i agree but reality means you must have the right clothing available. It is always handy being close to the camp site so that if you feel like some extra clothing or a hot drink you can just pop back for a few minutes, just one advantage of camping next to the circuit.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 09:07 (Ref:3518896)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
True - I was my own worst enemy last year - left my lovely warm coat and thick jumper in the NPH...
Old 26 Mar 2015, 10:01 (Ref:3519701)   #68
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Houx seems to be streaking ahead as the camp site of choice for everyone this year, still quite a few people who have not filled this in yet
Old 26 Mar 2015, 13:15 (Ref:3519802)   #69
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going to be lonely in BN. Do people really dislike the site. For me it is probably best placed for access to multiple areas.

PS: Does anyone have a location map/ plan for the grid references for the pitches?
Old 26 Mar 2015, 14:07 (Ref:3519857)   #70
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Gavin, i think you will find one on beermountain
Old 26 Mar 2015, 20:37 (Ref:3520026)   #71
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Definitely need to get a little Houx meet sorted. We'll come and check out the much-hyped Ten Tenth International site. Maybe Friday evening.
Old 26 Mar 2015, 22:26 (Ref:3520076)   #72
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
As said before, I'm staying pretty close to Houx this year (garage vert) so I'll sure be hopping by some time. I have some other non-10/10s friends on Houx as well, so might be visiting that site quite often!
Old 26 Mar 2015, 22:45 (Ref:3520088)   #73
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Definitely need to get a little Houx meet sorted. We'll come and check out the much-hyped Ten Tenth International site. Maybe Friday evening.
You and Ben will be more than welcome
Old 27 Mar 2015, 09:42 (Ref:3520237)   #74
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
You and Ben will be more than welcome
As long as you are not serving any of that Icelandic sheep's head we'll be there mate
Old 27 Mar 2015, 10:03 (Ref:3520244)   #75
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
As long as you are not serving any of that Icelandic sheep's head we'll be there mate
I'll save them for the Ten-Tenths meeting, don't worry