Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where are you staying this year
Blue Nord 1 3.57%
Epinnettes 4 14.29%
Houx Annex 3 10.71%
Off site campsite 0 0%
Marshals campsite 1 3.57%
Staying in Hotel 5 17.86%
i live locally 1 3.57%
Staying at home, watching on TV/Live feed 13 46.43%
Other 0 0%
Corporate hospitality 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jul 2021, 18:46 (Ref:4059407)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Have faith, it may be all we have.
Old 28 Jul 2021, 15:25 (Ref:4063611)   #27
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Got my tickets sorted by phone, very easy process and above all very friendly.
First time not camping because of work. I will be arriving saturday morning and leave sunday evening. Everything will be different this year.
Old 5 Aug 2021, 14:30 (Ref:4065491)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i think i will give this a bump as several people i know will be there have not filled this in yet
Old 12 Aug 2021, 21:23 (Ref:4066486)   #29
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I booked an airbnb in Spay monday and tuesday so I will be at the gates of Epinettes early wednesday morning. Will save a space for you.
I have a Houx annexe place. We'll be neighbours ......I went to look at my place in the afternoon. Not very large for a caravan but the most important will stand inside and I expect to get it fresh with my fridge working with gas
Old 12 Aug 2021, 22:11 (Ref:4066489)   #30
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
I have a Houx annexe place. We'll be neighbours ......I went to look at my place in the afternoon. Not very large for a caravan but the most important will stand inside and I expect to get it fresh with my fridge working with gas
Will we be able to visit each other on Epinettes or Houx Annexe? I presume that is a big NO covid-wise?
Old 13 Aug 2021, 06:39 (Ref:4066518)   #31
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Will we be able to visit each other on Epinettes or Houx Annexe? I presume that is a big NO covid-wise?
All will be done for it to make it possible !!
Old 13 Aug 2021, 08:25 (Ref:4066529)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well we will be easy to spot, Vince's red/orange gazebo and a 60 year old vw camper van will be hard to miss so anyone please come and say hello
Closed Thread