Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 2 Oct 2006, 14:01 (Ref:1725318)   #1
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done Troy Bayliss

I just want to say congratulations to Troy Bayliss on winning his second WSBK title!!!

Who's with me?
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 3 Oct 2006, 00:07 (Ref:1725800)   #2
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Well earned. This season has reminded us how much of a bloody talented rider he is.
Old 3 Oct 2006, 11:19 (Ref:1726238)   #3
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well done,well earned would like to see if he could do better on a ducati this time in moto gp replacing sete.
Old 3 Oct 2006, 23:31 (Ref:1727046)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Errrr, havent we been here already

Troy had his go in MotoGP, did well but ultimately didnt cut the mustard!

And Sete has won more GP's and been the ONLY man in recent years to at the least give Vale a run foir his money

I know he is an Aussie but please...

Next it will be the old "Ant West for GP" For goodmness sake you've got McCoy back, and he has done bugger all for 6 years!
Old 4 Oct 2006, 02:22 (Ref:1727104)   #5
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it just us with our Aussie riders we want to see them do well and would like to see them at the top.

you watch you pommy's go wild when tosland and the likes get in to moto gp.
Old 4 Oct 2006, 03:10 (Ref:1727122)   #6
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And you 'pommys' go wild for that chap who runs around the back of the grid.

Who is so slow I can't even remember his name.

Take that
Old 4 Oct 2006, 10:34 (Ref:1727408)   #7
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tell me about it Hazz, I really rated the kind aswell!

Things is being a Brit in Gp means you only get one chance coz they arent proven like the Aussies!

I mean over the years you have had so many riders whohave come in on the back of awesome references and rides, loike Doohan, Gardner, Bayliss, Magee etc

Some of them didnt make it so much like Goddard, McCarthy and a few others but because of their success the way is more open for a few of them I think. Look at the furore surrounding Gobert when he came through, and Mladin aswell, he was treated exactly the same as Ellison is being treated now, left at the back to just fizzle away.
What James should do is tell em to stuff it and leave like Mladin did! He is good enough to be a top 5 rider in WSB and has won many championships including Superstock twice in a row, he also got very good results in BSB on a private Yamaha on Pirelli tyres when no one was using them, He is a talent.
Problem is Checae has 10 years experience, three yeras on the Yam, has ridden on all the tyres and is very quick, James basically had to beat him straight away to establish himself as number 1, he couldnt and has been left to rot as Hodgson was.