Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is the team of the race for you?
Mercedes 8 21.62%
Red Bull 2 5.41%
Lotus 22 59.46%
Ferrari 0 0%
McLaren 1 2.70%
Williams 4 10.81%
Sauber 0 0%
Toro Rosso 0 0%
Force India 0 0%
Caterham 0 0%
Marussia 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 Jul 2013, 13:24 (Ref:3282817)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: Hungarian Grand Prix

Who is the team of the race for you?
Old 28 Jul 2013, 14:19 (Ref:3282854)   #2
PepsiVodka
Rookie

Canada
Grande Prairie
PepsiVodka is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
For me Lotus.
Old 28 Jul 2013, 14:28 (Ref:3282863)   #3
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes, they fooled everyone and really have stepped up with these new tyres.
Old 28 Jul 2013, 14:46 (Ref:3282885)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lotus were just fine at this circuit.
Old 28 Jul 2013, 16:32 (Ref:3282921)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lotus.
Old 28 Jul 2013, 17:50 (Ref:3282945)   #6
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Lotus. But Merc seem to have sorted their tyre issues out, so good job there. Not so good job with the engine blow up. Poor Nico. McLaren seem to have found some speed, so good job there. Williams get their first point of the season! hmmmm.
Old 28 Jul 2013, 20:50 (Ref:3282993)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I go with Lotus too.
Old 28 Jul 2013, 21:35 (Ref:3283012)   #8
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Williams, because they scored a point. Sad really, that a great team should have come to this, but .....

I couldn't give it to:
Mercedes, because of the engine blow-up
Red Bull, because they still can't make the cars stay cool on a hot day
Ferrari, because their speed per euro of budget as pretty poor
Lotus, because...... actually I could have given it to Lotus
McLaren, because they're still far too slow
Force India, because they're nowhere near as good as when EJ was in charge
Torro Rosso, because I just never seem to notice them

Did I miss anyone out?
Old 28 Jul 2013, 23:48 (Ref:3283071)   #9
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Williams, they have now proven with the pointscore that they are better than Caterham and Marussia. Finally.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 28 Jul 2013, 23:57 (Ref:3283075)   #10
PepsiVodka
Rookie

Canada
Grande Prairie
PepsiVodka is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Williams, they have now proven with the pointscore that they are better than Caterham and Marussia. Finally.
Anything is better than a Caterham or Marussia. Okay that's not true maybe Karthikeyan's HRT is worse than both
Old 29 Jul 2013, 01:44 (Ref:3283104)   #11
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lotus...for developing a car that manages the tires on their own. Points also go to strategy and orchestrating a seamless double pit stop.
Old 29 Jul 2013, 06:09 (Ref:3283156)   #12
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mclaren, both cars in the points .
Old 29 Jul 2013, 12:09 (Ref:3283290)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
at last williams get a point so they get my vote today
Old 29 Jul 2013, 12:13 (Ref:3283295)   #14
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Lotus - 2 cars right up there on the pace and their tyre use and management had Kimi in a strong position at the end.

Just got to sort out qualifying though.
Old 29 Jul 2013, 14:52 (Ref:3283342)   #15
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lotus. Decent strategy and great double pitstop. Just a shame about qualifying and the on-track behaviour of their French driver sometimes.
Old 29 Jul 2013, 15:15 (Ref:3283351)   #16
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Williams for the point.
Old 29 Jul 2013, 15:33 (Ref:3283355)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Lotus...for developing a car that manages the tires on their own. Points also go to strategy and orchestrating a seamless double pit stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedcat View Post
Lotus. Decent strategy and great double pitstop. Just a shame about qualifying and the on-track behaviour of their French driver sometimes.
love the double stops!
Old 29 Jul 2013, 22:26 (Ref:3283488)   #18
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes.
Old 29 Jul 2013, 23:04 (Ref:3283513)   #19
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I went with Lotus. Even though Mercedes did great with Lewis, that was balanced out by Nico bursting into flames.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 11:54 (Ref:3283749)   #20
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull both cars in the top 4 much improved over last season.