Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 7 May 2004, 12:22 (Ref:963412)   #1
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motorsport And The Farnborough Air Show

Not sure where this sits but I see that there will be an MIA supported Motorsport pavilion at the Farnborough Air Show (19-25 July 2004) for the first time ever. The intention is to highlight the synergies between aerospace and motor sport.
Old 7 May 2004, 21:18 (Ref:963826)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Possibly sits in the Technology forum. I guess my car equates to a 1960's Buccaneer!
Old 7 May 2004, 21:58 (Ref:963851)   #3
JustinDawkins
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcester - UK
JustinDawkins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Close Peter - try a Tiger Moth!
Old 8 May 2004, 04:29 (Ref:964014)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nah, I've got a roof.
Old 9 May 2004, 08:07 (Ref:964792)   #5
halecmini
Racer

United Kingdom
worcs
halecmini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'm meant to be there too, representing the RAFMSA with my jedi, apparently they have got a jaguar F1 car on the stand too..... abit of a contrast....
Old 13 May 2004, 09:15 (Ref:969587)   #6
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My FVJ is available for display, if any body wants to see yet another contrast but the crabs might not enjoy seeing the "FLY NAVY" stickers!!!!!!
Old 13 May 2004, 19:28 (Ref:970193)   #7
halecmini
Racer

United Kingdom
worcs
halecmini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol you can stay away from our stand goldenboys..... he he
Old 13 May 2004, 20:35 (Ref:970247)   #8
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
Possibly sits in the Technology forum. I guess my car equates to a 1960's Buccaneer!
In that case Peter you must be the motoring equivalent of my aviation heroes.

I remember being told by a Buccaneer pilot that anyone who did not come back from a "low level" flight with the spray having removed the paint from the intakes was a wimp.

Now what would that equate to in a car? Grass in the intakes?

Regards

Jim
Old 14 May 2004, 07:47 (Ref:970589)   #9
Cameron Winton
Racer

Cameron Winton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCameron Winton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I worked for a well known aircraft engine manufacturer and Buccaneer engines (Spey Mk101 for the plane spotters)used ingest more than just salt water - the damage could be more than just a lot of feathers and a smell of fish.
I am sending one of my engineers down for a "field trip" to the show and he will take a look at the display - Can't go myself - too busy