Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Nov 2012, 21:40 (Ref:3171343)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2012 Fantasy F1 Results - Brazil

The Brazil Round up

First the Relevant Facts and figures that determine the points…
All 24 Cars qualified within the 107%

There were 2 Grid drop penalties to be applied, De La Rosa was dropped 5 places for an out of sequence Gearbox change, but given he was the last to Qualify this is irrelevant. Maldonado however received a third reprimand from the Stewards in one season resulting in a 10 place penalty. Maldonado dropped from the Q3 group into the Q2 group with the loss of 1 Qually bonus Point.

Qualifying bonuses for Constructors having both cars in Q3 go to McLaren, Ferrari and Red Bull. The Engine supplier bonuses go to Mercedes, and Renault for each powering 2 different constructors into Q3.

There were 3 leaders of the race, Hulkenburg, Hamilton and Button. Each receives 1 bonus point. Hulkenburg receives the bonus for leading the most laps, as do Force India for Constructor and Mercedes for Engine supplier.
Fastest lap went to Hamilton taking the bonus points for himself, McLaren for constructor and Mercedes for engine supplier.

There is a 10 point Engine penalty Renault after Raikkonen’s Blow up in FP3
The top 2 engines from each supplier, powering different constructors are colour coded for easy reference.

Of those who were classified non finishers; Non were due to technical failures.

Onto the results…

It might be the final round but there is yet another new round winner. Scoring 54 points it’s Goblin Target Racing, second Racing for Sealand with 50pts and third was Team La Cucaracha with 46.

Team AWB scored the highest of the leaders, Redneck Racing finished above Moral Victors who had a poor round with a minus score, all of which means…

In the Overall,

Grandpa_Rob’s Redneck Racing wins the 2012 Ten-tenths Fantasy F1 Competition with 1079 points.

Second place with 1054 points is Trapeze Artist’s Team AWB

Third Place goes to long-time leader Super Hans’ Moral Victors with 1035 points.

Congratulations and well done to all who took part this year

Full results and points breakdowns can be seen below.
Contact will be made by PM where appropriate.
Attached Thumbnails
Brazil Race Results.jpg   Brazil Team Scores.jpg   Overall After Brazil.jpg  

Old 25 Nov 2012, 22:06 (Ref:3171385)   #2
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I demand a recount!
Old 26 Nov 2012, 00:31 (Ref:3171454)   #3
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I take some solace in the fact I won a round in a year otherwise bathed in mediocrity
Old 26 Nov 2012, 06:29 (Ref:3171530)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Another fun season so thanks ScotsBrutesFan for the work and the great tables!

Managed to sneak back into 9th

Congrats to the winners.
Old 26 Nov 2012, 09:55 (Ref:3171608)   #5
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes many thanks to ScotsBruteFan for his work through the whole year.

Congratulations to Grandpa_Rob.

I'm just relieved to have moved up one in the final race when I thought I was stuck where I was. (I'd forgotten minus scores!)
Old 28 Nov 2012, 17:00 (Ref:3172643)   #6
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to ScotsBrutesFan for another great season, and congrats to the winners!