Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 23 Jun 2013, 22:53 (Ref:3268672)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R7 Can - 2013 F1 Fantasy Results

House keeping to start with:

Grosjean carried a 10 place grid penalty into the Canada round as a result of causing an avoidable collision and as such penalised 20 points and Lotus 10 Points.
Both Raikkonen and Ricciardo were given 2 place grid drops for for pitlane exit infringements with both drivers receiving 4 point penalties with constructors Lotus and Toro Rosso receiving 2 point penalties.

There were no Technical DNFs

Guiterrez, failed to finish but was classified. as Such there were 20 finishers.

On to the results
TS Racing won the Canada round with 57 points, 9 clear of Pete Windsor's Toaster Factory (48pts), with Late Start Racing securing third place with 46 points.

In the overall
SuperChiliF1 with 411 points increases the lead to 20 points over Rolling Chicane Racing (391points) with Razzzor's Edge climbing one place into third with 361points.

The Drivers Fantasy championship
Looking at the situation where the drivers totals are based on the fantasy points, Vettel is well in front, from Raikkonen and Alsonso. But where consistency pays off is di Resta in 4th place, ahead of both Button and Hamilton.
Perhaps an even bigger eyebrow raiser is Chilton in 7th place - on of only two drivers not to have a negative score so far this season (the other being Vettel).
It's certainly worth looking at the table , to see how your team is getting on as mid season approaches. Might it be worth a driver change? Remember you are allowed one free driver change, any more costs 20 points, but you have to stay within the sending limit.
Please post any changes in the original thread, and send me a PM as well just to make sure I see it. Deadline to have your change included for a race is the start of FP1.
Attached Thumbnails
7 Can Result.jpg   7 Can.jpg   Sores after 7 Can.jpg  

Drivers after 7 Can.jpg  
Old 24 Jun 2013, 07:20 (Ref:3268718)   #2
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ah heck I was looking good until Bottas let me down with his -17. Nonetheless, watch out team chili I'm closing
Old 26 Jun 2013, 06:09 (Ref:3269844)   #3
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think a lot of us were burnt by Bottas on that round but he has been good value (and still is, 2nd best "cheap driver") until this hiccup
Old 26 Jun 2013, 15:15 (Ref:3270057)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Ah heck I was looking good until Bottas let me down with his -17. Nonetheless, watch out team chili I'm closing
after some low scores from my number 1 im surprised to still be in the lead.

desperately need Kimi to find his way back to the podium and for Vettel to start having some bad luck!