Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Closed Thread

Old 31 Jan 2012, 20:16 (Ref:3019528)   #876
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Damo (Faulkner) and Jeroen's brother?
Very likely, yes.
Old 31 Jan 2012, 22:05 (Ref:3019597)   #877
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Very likely, yes.
Faulkner is listed in the Green Hornet GTC for the winter test and has little if any Prototype experience, Seb Bleekemolen has no Prototype experience at all, so id say very unlikely.
Old 31 Jan 2012, 22:12 (Ref:3019603)   #878
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
So 30 cars across 4 classes for WEC? That's 7 or 8 per class if they want to keep it roughly equal.

Not too bad I guess, but not really what I would call really full classes either.

Time to cull GTE-Am and give those spots to the other classes.
Old 31 Jan 2012, 22:16 (Ref:3019606)   #879
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r
Faulkner is listed in the Green Hornet GTC for the winter test and has little if any Prototype experience, Seb Bleekemolen has no Prototype experience at all, so id say very unlikely.
You could say the same for mr Pappas so it's not like Sebastian would be the ultimate weak link for them... as for Faulkner yes it looks like he might be heading elsewhere but Black Swan won't be running on the test anyways (if we are to trust the initial entry list)
Old 31 Jan 2012, 22:22 (Ref:3019611)   #880
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
You could say the same for mr Pappas so it's not like Sebastian would be the ultimate weak link for them...
I'd call that an argument for having an experienced pro who can help Pappas out.
Old 1 Feb 2012, 09:58 (Ref:3019749)   #881
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Heidfeld confirmed at Rebellion for Sebring, Spa and Le Mans. He will share the car with Neel Jani and Nicolas Prost.
Old 1 Feb 2012, 10:01 (Ref:3019750)   #882
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Eye View Post
I'd call that an argument for having an experienced pro who can help Pappas out.
Andy Wallace is waiting by the phone right now!
Old 1 Feb 2012, 12:40 (Ref:3019798)   #883
DeathOrGlory
Racer

DeathOrGlory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Butch Leitzinger also available?
Old 1 Feb 2012, 14:10 (Ref:3019827)   #884
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwyllion View Post
Heidfeld confirmed at Rebellion for Sebring, Spa and Le Mans. He will share the car with Neel Jani and Nicolas Prost.
Good for him and good for Rebellion. Maybe Heidfeld will find his luck in sportscar racing.
Old 1 Feb 2012, 16:25 (Ref:3019871)   #885
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOrGlory View Post
Is Butch Leitzinger also available?
I believe he has an alms lmpc drive
Old 1 Feb 2012, 17:56 (Ref:3019902)   #886
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Bearing in mind Toyota will likely enter the WEC but wont be going to Sebring - if Sebring causes the cap then they could allow 1 or 2 more to account for this
Old 2 Feb 2012, 11:24 (Ref:3020230)   #887
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
How many hours until the press conference? Im having trouble converting time into my time here in Australia.
Old 2 Feb 2012, 11:26 (Ref:3020232)   #888
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Three and a half hours from now!
Old 2 Feb 2012, 11:29 (Ref:3020234)   #889
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Three and a half hours from now!
Thank you!

Well thats handy I'll get some sleep and check up on the entrylist before I head off to work in the morning. Should be a good start to the day
Old 2 Feb 2012, 11:45 (Ref:3020246)   #890
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
There is live coverage of the announcement on lemans.org, DSC and RLM.
Old 2 Feb 2012, 11:57 (Ref:3020261)   #891
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
DSC expects at least one additional single car team to be in the mix in LMP2 for the WEC with a team making their debut in ACO rules racing with a car and engine not so far represented in the LMP2 class for the FIA WEC.
Riley-Ford V6 or Bailey-Ford V8, I wonder? Or someone finally getting their hands on a Ferrari engine?
Old 2 Feb 2012, 12:03 (Ref:3020262)   #892
lms
Veteran

lms should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Riley-Ford V6 or Bailey-Ford V8, I wonder? Or someone finally getting their hands on a Ferrari engine?
or an hpd. no lmp2 hpd in wec as far as I know
Old 2 Feb 2012, 12:10 (Ref:3020267)   #893
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lms View Post
or an hpd. no lmp2 hpd in wec as far as I know
Hopefully not Tucker Indian Tribe Racing (i.e. Level 5).
Old 2 Feb 2012, 12:38 (Ref:3020275)   #894
Coach Ep
Veteran

I´m thinking Starworks aka Potolicchio/Popow/Dalziel effort.

Already having Oreca, Morgan (OAK), Lola and Zytek announced so HPD makes sense. Ford engine would be best guess as well I suppose.
Old 2 Feb 2012, 14:49 (Ref:3020331)   #895
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thread temporarily closed..........
Closed Thread