Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 19 May 2014, 22:08 (Ref:3408004)   #1
CobramanV8
Rookie

CobramanV8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone know where my Willhire Dolly Sprint is?

Hi!

I hope it's OK to ask this here, but there is a Reunion in October and I would love to be reunited with this car!

We raced it in the 1981 BARC & BRSCC Production Saloon Car Championships and the Willhire in 1982 with all the greats - we were only rank amateurs with a very small budget, but it was great fun. We finished 4th in our class in spite of a major accident early in the morning!

The car was bright yellow with a black roof and interior. I sold it with all the spares in 1986 to a helicopter pilot from Peterborough (I think!).

Anyone seen or heard of it?

Ian
Old 20 May 2014, 07:32 (Ref:3408105)   #2
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
So if anyone can work out who you are or chassis number / registration of car it may help!
Old 20 May 2014, 08:19 (Ref:3408125)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This should help.

Ian Hunter.

http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....6&postcount=88

http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....3&postcount=90
Old 20 May 2014, 21:17 (Ref:3408407)   #4
CobramanV8
Rookie

CobramanV8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Reg no

Thank you Peter - I had forgotten I had posted that!

The reg number was PLW 408L - I have no documentation now that would help with chassis no or anything.

I hope this helps!

Ian