Carlos Sainz 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Robert Kubica 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Mar 2019, 06:29 (Ref:3891255)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Australian Grand Prix 2019

Who gets your vote?
Old 17 Mar 2019, 07:08 (Ref:3891271)   #2
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bottas with Max 2nd
Old 17 Mar 2019, 07:08 (Ref:3891272)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas. Took the lead from the start and never looked back.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 07:21 (Ref:3891275)   #4
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Bottas
Old 17 Mar 2019, 08:19 (Ref:3891288)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Ricciardo...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 17 Mar 2019, 09:24 (Ref:3891297)   #6
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Mr Ricciardo...

for ruining his own front wing?
Old 17 Mar 2019, 11:43 (Ref:3891311)   #7
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Valtieri - with quite literally daylight 2nd.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 12:47 (Ref:3891317)   #8
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Riccardo.

Only kidding, Bottas
Old 17 Mar 2019, 13:33 (Ref:3891323)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Bottas only driver in that race
Old 17 Mar 2019, 13:56 (Ref:3891326)   #10
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas with the race of his life....so far anyways
Old 17 Mar 2019, 15:28 (Ref:3891337)   #11
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Bottas - he absolutely dominated today.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 15:52 (Ref:3891339)   #12
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Bottas, because he is British.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 16:01 (Ref:3891342)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas. Faultless.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 17:55 (Ref:3891371)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Bottas, because he is British.
Best reason yet.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 17:59 (Ref:3891373)   #15
JacobP
Racer

JacobP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't vote in this forum any more. I always vote for Fernando Alonso, but now this default option is gone :-(
Old 17 Mar 2019, 19:21 (Ref:3891395)   #16
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobP View Post
I can't vote in this forum any more. I always vote for Fernando Alonso, but now this default option is gone :-(
You could vote for Lando because he's also an 'ando'.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 19:22 (Ref:3891396)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobP View Post
So you voted for Robert???
Old 17 Mar 2019, 19:33 (Ref:3891402)   #18
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
You could vote for Lando because he's also an 'ando'.
He did an Alonso-esque job this weekend too.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 19:40 (Ref:3891405)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
until they put him on those hard tires...shame really as the teenager looked like he could have handled a more aggressive strategy. impressive debut!
Old 17 Mar 2019, 22:15 (Ref:3891433)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

I was trying to think of an alternative to Valtteri. Verstappen was a candidate. Fantastic race and well-executed (if DRS-aided) move on Vettel and a good job to beat the Ferraris. Perhaps the Ferraris weren't just slow against Red Bull, but here the driver made the difference. But with Gasly out of position, it's tricky to judge his performance. Raikkonen was way ahead of Giovinazzi, but I was hoping he'd get the Alfa a bit higher up. Kvyat turned the tables on Albon, but again, he's up against a rookie and the midfield is tight, so a four-place difference is not so big.

In the end, Bottas it is. Hamilton couldn't respond to the challenge and, although he may not have gone full steam for the race, his team-mate's victory margin was nonetheless convincing. So I tried, but went for the boring bit very fair option! When we get to some tracks with more possibilities for overtaking moves, there may be more opportunities to reward big moves and dramatically decent performances.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 22:31 (Ref:3891437)   #21
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Another no-brainier: Bottas. I really rated him when he arrived in F1, but he has slipped in my estimation. Maybe this will be the year when my faith is renewed.
Old 17 Mar 2019, 23:29 (Ref:3891453)   #22
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Who voted Stroll?
Old 18 Mar 2019, 00:11 (Ref:3891459)   #23
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
His Dad.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 00:47 (Ref:3891465)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
His Dad.
Is he Tenther? I what wonder what his forum name is?
Old 18 Mar 2019, 01:26 (Ref:3891466)   #25
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To whom it may concern:

Absolutely, positively Kimi. He made up one position and dominated.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk