Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 14 May 2003, 14:02 (Ref:598769)   #1
howard
Rookie

howard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BARC ss series at Silverstone Stow

I am looking forward to the BARC single seater races this weekend at Stow. It will be my first race on the Stow circuit and it will be good to see the Ralt RT3's up close.

With more drivers realising the value and sheer pace of single seater machinery, I thought some of you may be interested in the following knowing that there is a BARC Snetterton race coming up. Bookatrack.com are running a single-seater only session at Snetterton on the 24th June. It is an ideal event for the novice or club racer wanting more time in the car without the pressure of a open test session. Over 2 hours of track time is available, run to 'track day rules' i.e. no timing and overtaking by consent. Space is limited to 20 cars but if enough SEMSEC club members are interested a group discount is available. For more details contact Jonny Leroux 0870 7441635 or www.Bookatrack.com.

I should point out that I'm not connected with Bookatrack, other then being a very satisfied customer.

Howard
Old 19 May 2003, 11:27 (Ref:603387)   #2
The Poison Pen"
Rookie

The Poison Pen" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
glad to see more people at Sunday's race, despite
the appalling weather.
We all learnt a bit about sliiping and sliding.
Nice to see you there Howard. Hope you came away with the impression we are a good bunch of people out for a laugh and some fun, not taking matters too seriously!
Shame I have even more fibreglass repairs to do before the next
Silverstone round.
Will be giving Snetterton a miss while we sort out the current probs.
Chris
Old 19 May 2003, 12:52 (Ref:603468)   #3
jonathanc
Racer

jonathanc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad to hear you all had fun.
Unfortunately my car is still at the factory having a new engine. It was due to be finished later this week, but as its now ended up with a complete strip down and various problems have been found, I wont be able to compete at Snetterton (

How many people raced at the weekend?
Aparently there are around 20 members now.

Will definitely be at Lyddon.
Rgds
Jonathan
Old 19 May 2003, 22:15 (Ref:604020)   #4
JR Ewing
Veteran

JR Ewing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who did you shunt this week Poison?
Old 20 May 2003, 10:15 (Ref:604455)   #5
The Poison Pen"
Rookie

The Poison Pen" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice to see that the comments you offer are in line with that expected from primary school children ! I'm amazed you have the intelligence to actually switch on the PC, yet alone work the keyboard! Just stick to playing with your Scalextric set!
Old 20 May 2003, 10:34 (Ref:604478)   #6
JR Ewing
Veteran

JR Ewing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Meow.

One takes it that were AGAIN involved in 'contact' while acting as a mobile chicane. Were you beaten by the FVees this time or was it a FFirst lapping you?

Maybe I should lend you my Scalextric - I've got a big track and loads of cars for you to crash without leaving your house!

Note - you said in your post you had repairs. I asked who that was with. You reply by attacking the poster. Well then, P*** OFF YOU SAD W*****!

Last edited by JR Ewing; 20 May 2003 at 10:39.