Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 10 Jul 2008, 09:48 (Ref:2248528)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC / WTCC Spotter Guides

Version 5 of the BTCC guide is now available for download from here.

We are also pleased to announce the first version of the WTCC guide is now also available for download from here.

We hope to be adding the ALMS guide in the next few days.
Old 10 Jul 2008, 09:51 (Ref:2248531)   #2
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Top work as ever Andy

(although Menu appears to have no rear lights or spoiler )

Last edited by BertMk2; 10 Jul 2008 at 09:56.
Old 10 Jul 2008, 15:10 (Ref:2248678)   #3
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
good spot You know, the Chevrolets are one of the lightest this weekend, so they have gone for a low downforce setting

BTCC

WTCC

Last edited by andy_b; 10 Jul 2008 at 15:14.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 15:58 (Ref:2249262)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Heads up people!

WTCC - The Valeo sponsored Leons have a revised livery this weekend. Similar to the last rounds (and the guide), but there is now a Black and White 'sweep' that runs from the front wing/fender along the car, behind the Valeo logo.

...so an update beckons for the next round

Thanks to Mr Haven for spoiling my day with that info!
Old 12 Jul 2008, 09:34 (Ref:2249606)   #5
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Nice work as always Andy

Good the Valeo cars have altered that livery somewhat, it's been damn plain all year so far - very un-SEAT

Old 12 Jul 2008, 09:51 (Ref:2249613)   #6
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
They made it even worse.
Old 13 Jul 2008, 06:49 (Ref:2249977)   #7
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
I have to agree Fire, a right mess!

...and dont start me on those Orange wheels!!!
Old 13 Jul 2008, 14:56 (Ref:2250169)   #8
Icebaby
Veteran

Icebaby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
why on earth do they go for orange wheels...look dreadful , the Honda of Thompson looks the best finished car IMO.
Old 13 Jul 2008, 15:19 (Ref:2250177)   #9
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Orange for repsol is the only reason I can think of. Its not quite as bad on the Red Bull car as you have reds and yellows on that car as well as the Repsol graphics on the hood and rear bumper.

However, the less said about the Valeo car the better. Personally, I like the Exagon SEAT and the Liquid Moly BMW's. The Castrol Leon last year was very good.
Old 13 Jul 2008, 23:51 (Ref:2250374)   #10
stedevil
Veteran

Sweden
stedevil has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I usually tend to not care very much about the livery on the cars (it's all marketing anyway) but even I have to agree that new Seat livery is pretty far into the ugly realm.
Old 23 Jul 2008, 13:13 (Ref:2256591)   #11
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Version 2 of the WTCC Spotter Guide has been updated and can be downloaded at www.spotterguides.com

This includes all the extra cars at the next few rounds

The BTCC will not be updated this time around unless a driver announcement happens.
Old 29 Jul 2008, 11:39 (Ref:2259535)   #12
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just to bug you again... the SEAT Eurocup winner's car is run by SUNRED, not the Rastafarian SEAT satellite team, SUNDRED, as seen in the WTCC Guide
Old 29 Jul 2008, 13:46 (Ref:2259623)   #13
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
ha ha oh well
Old 15 Aug 2008, 17:59 (Ref:2269746)   #14
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
BTCC Guide updated for Knockhill

The guide has been updated and the old cars pulled out. Its currently on SEATCupra.net, HERE but hasn't been uploaded to SpotterGuides.com yet, so feel free to take it from SCN.

Available as a PDF and JPEG as per usual.
Old 15 Aug 2008, 19:24 (Ref:2269789)   #15
Aunt Sally
Veteran

Aunt Sally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WOT! No Alfas!
Old 15 Aug 2008, 20:10 (Ref:2269815)   #16
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
LOL!
Old 16 Aug 2008, 07:11 (Ref:2269960)   #17
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b
The guide has been updated and the old cars pulled out. Its currently on SEATCupra.net, HERE but hasn't been uploaded to SpotterGuides.com yet, so feel free to take it from SCN.

Available as a PDF and JPEG as per usual.
Now fully available on www.SpotterGuides.com (I was late uploading, I've my mother staying on holiday, ironically she came to us this weekend as we didn't have the holiday time or the money to get over to Knockhill!)

Tags
wtcc