Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 27 May 2009, 17:42 (Ref:2470367)   #1
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mallory Test Day May 27th

Still feeling poorly, but going 'stir crazy' at home, Elaines idea of a 'therapy' visit was well received. The numbers were low but the quality was there. F1 cars from Masarati,March and Arrows were joined by a Trojan T101 F5000 and the usual F.Ford's. 2 Ginetta G50's headed the tin top field along with 3 Clio's, 2 Midgets, an MGB, an Alfa, an Aston Martin DB5, a Lotus Cortina, another Ginetta and a Marcos.
Star turn was the return from Australia of the Cooper/Bristol used as the parade car on the circuits opening day over 50 years ago.

Staying on for the afternoon 2 wheels sessions, was disapointing with only 12 solo's and 8 sidecars out, it did mean though, that the whole day went without a single red flag, the closest being when a sidecar passenger 'fell out 'in Edwinas.

Now looking forward to the Super Moto races on Friday afternoon - part of the Moto X weekend
Old 27 May 2009, 17:59 (Ref:2470381)   #2
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just what the ''doctor'' ordered Dave! Glad you're up and about, see you soon.
Old 27 May 2009, 18:28 (Ref:2470413)   #3
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Chris, every day is better than the previous one - still hurts to talk though!
Old 27 May 2009, 19:02 (Ref:2470438)   #4
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What have you been upto Dave,I had no idea you have been i'll but I'm glad your starting to feel better,keep it up.Shame Hadder's wasnt there with the DeTomaso,would have done you the world of good.
Old 27 May 2009, 20:13 (Ref:2470481)   #5
greenbean
Racer

New Zealand
brierley hill west mids
greenbean should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hes to chicken to go in that . it nice to see you back doing the reports again dave .you mist a good meeting at mallory last weekend . have they repaired the barrier on stedd straight after it was attacked on monday