Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 11 Jul 2016, 11:36 (Ref:3658275)   #26
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Congrats to Josef Newgarden. What a superb drive.
Do you think Newgarden would be an F1 fit?
Old 11 Jul 2016, 16:05 (Ref:3658340)   #27
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absolute dominance from Josef. It's been a while since we've seen one driver/car be pretty much untouchable. Old school.

Once again, I could complain about poorly timed commercial breaks, but no one is listening. Typical.

I really like this series on this track. Was fun to watch, even with the sharp end being barely a contest.
Old 11 Jul 2016, 23:19 (Ref:3658433)   #28
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Absolute dominance from Josef. It's been a while since we've seen one driver/car be pretty much untouchable. Old school.
Bourdais Milwaukee 2015?
Old 19 Jul 2016, 18:39 (Ref:3659636)   #29
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Did anyone set a faster single-lap time in Qualifying than Tony Kanaan's 17.220 in Practice 1?
Old 21 Jul 2016, 02:00 (Ref:3659851)   #30
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
I found the Iowa Qualifying times.

Still no dice on a session-by-session rundown for Toronto Qualifying.
Old 21 Jul 2016, 02:13 (Ref:3659852)   #31
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
I found the Iowa Qualifying times.

Still no dice on a session-by-session rundown for Toronto Qualifying.
As a matter of interest, where did you find the Iowa Qualifying times?
Old 21 Jul 2016, 05:30 (Ref:3659868)   #32
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
I googled "indycar iowa qualifying results", and one item that came up was the Qualifying report from the IndyCar site, which actually had the individual lap times listed in the table at the bottom of the page.

I didn't have quite as much luck though when I put in "indycar toronto qualifying results". So, I have yet to find a detailed breakdown of the groups/rounds from Qualifying at Toronto. Also, since NBCSN showed it, there's nothing for it when I checked the live streaming video replay they post on the Series' YouTube channel.
Old 21 Jul 2016, 14:07 (Ref:3659934)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
I googled "indycar iowa qualifying results", and one item that came up was the Qualifying report from the IndyCar site, which actually had the individual lap times listed in the table at the bottom of the page.

I didn't have quite as much luck though when I put in "indycar toronto qualifying results". So, I have yet to find a detailed breakdown of the groups/rounds from Qualifying at Toronto. Also, since NBCSN showed it, there's nothing for it when I checked the live streaming video replay they post on the Series' YouTube channel.
Strange, as I couldn't find that when I initially went to the IndyCar website. However I have found the Toronto qualifying results you wanted and have put the link on the Toronto thread.
Old 23 Jul 2016, 14:50 (Ref:3660365)   #34
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
http://www.indycar.com/Stats
Old 23 Jul 2016, 15:12 (Ref:3660374)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
It needs to go on the Toronto thread.