Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 6 Aug 2010, 13:24 (Ref:2740378)   #51
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Question...........

Just checked my login for the live stream on the ALMS site (not great at remembering 'occasional' passwords ), but on the page with the viewer got the message 'Subscription failed: livestream'. Is everyone getting this message at the moment, or is there a problem with my login/account? Thanks.

I saw the same message when I tried a few minutes ago.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 13:49 (Ref:2740388)   #52
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Got the same message...
Old 6 Aug 2010, 14:23 (Ref:2740403)   #53
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
This event is from 1st to 7th August?
Yes. Here's the ALMS/IndyCar/FIL/etc weekend schedule:

http://www.indycar.com/var/assets/12MidOhioFinal.pdf
Old 6 Aug 2010, 14:23 (Ref:2740404)   #54
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I logged into the livestream last night using my password from the last time to check I had remembered it and got an automated email pop into my inbox saying thanks for registering for mid-ohio?

However that password doesn't work this morning!! Have now re-registered with a new email address.

Is there no subscription limit this time?

Last edited by hoppelemine; 6 Aug 2010 at 14:26. Reason: sPEllin'
Old 6 Aug 2010, 15:13 (Ref:2740441)   #55
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Radical has a fair amount of Radical logos on it, are they getting involved in the project?
Old 6 Aug 2010, 15:18 (Ref:2740447)   #56
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
The Radical has a fair amount of Radical logos on it, are they getting involved in the project?
And it finished this session ahead of all the GTs. With a little more tinkering maybe.....

L.P.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 16:43 (Ref:2740503)   #57
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
hey i can see a marshal boring the dylights out of him self across the track on live tv

-I guess the apropriate line would be,
Smile you're on candid camera
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 16:43 (Ref:2740504)   #58
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tyler up for final practice and qualifying.

Also live video is up at http://americanlemans.com/primary1.php?cat=live
Old 6 Aug 2010, 17:03 (Ref:2740512)   #59
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
And it finished this session ahead of all the GTs. With a little more tinkering maybe.....

L.P.
That is pretty good for the new team/car. With a little more running I'm sure they will improve, and if they can keep up with the lmpc cars i'd say that isn't bad.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 17:47 (Ref:2740532)   #60
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seems to be a lot of cars going off at the Carousel and T3 this year.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 17:53 (Ref:2740536)   #61
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Man the jag was faster than the falken porsche in the last practice, what the heck is going on?
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:00 (Ref:2740542)   #62
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Q-ing under way!
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:02 (Ref:2740545)   #63
Cuttlefish
Racer

United States
Seattle, WA
Cuttlefish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1:22.125 for the Jaguar?!?

What is the world coming to??
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:04 (Ref:2740546)   #64
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
Jan driving like a bit of a ****
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:07 (Ref:2740549)   #65
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
dj4monie is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Wow! 1:19.6 and 1:19.7 #61 and #62
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:11 (Ref:2740551)   #66
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post

L.P.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:11 (Ref:2740552)   #67
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
of course...
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:16 (Ref:2740554)   #68
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
of course...
Dive bombinga GTC then proceeding to slow right down and screw up the 48's lap aswell, certinaly seems like **** driving to me, but then this is Jan so i shouldn't be surprised.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:16 (Ref:2740555)   #69
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
excelent result for risi, expecialy when its known that the corvettes tested at mid ohio a few days ago!

Last edited by arakis; 6 Aug 2010 at 18:24.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:17 (Ref:2740556)   #70
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Well there go all our GT pole predictions, 61 beats 62 to pole. There's a shocker for you...
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:21 (Ref:2740558)   #71
fiend540
Racer

United States
East Aurora NY
fiend540 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Dive bombinga GTC then proceeding to slow right down and screw up the 48's lap aswell, certinaly seems like **** driving to me, but then this is Jan so i shouldn't be surprised.
Maybe the GTC driver should use his mirror before deciding to return to the racing line after nearly losing the car, but no it's totally Jan's fault
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:21 (Ref:2740559)   #72
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Seems someone needs to pay closer attention! He did everything possible to miss the GTC car which had lost it all by itself ahgead of the Corvettes! And then he slowed to recover and check if anything was wrong after going off track in avoidance. But then I should not be suprised.

L.P.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:26 (Ref:2740560)   #73
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
excelent result for risi, expecialy when its known that the corvettes tested at mid ohio a few days ago!
Well as I said in another thread, this where Corvette made their debut last year. They have data, a few changes and different engine. However with all their simulation software you knew they would be fast and were fast yesterday.

I was ready to give pole honors #3/#4 but I'm glad Risi stepped up and distance themselves from the field (again) -

I'm happy and I'm happy for Toni, he had a bad crash at Lime Rock a few years ago, its nice to seem him on pole. For Risi to win this Driver's, Teams and Manufacturers Championship they need a "blocking back" or "buffer zone" between them and the Lizards.

I fully expect BMW and Corvette to be right in the middle of the entire thing as well.

Too bad we only got 9 races this season -
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:30 (Ref:2740561)   #74
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Seems someone needs to pay closer attention! He did everything possible to miss the GTC car which had lost it all by itself ahgead of the Corvettes! And then he slowed to recover and check if anything was wrong after going off track in avoidance. But then I should not be suprised.

L.P.
Yeah people like painting a target on Jan to lay blame, ridiculous. Just like they are ready to put fault on Melo whenever he gets near another car, whatever.

GTC car got out of shape and closed the door, by that time Jan had made up his mind, the GTC cars as GT drivers are found of saying, you can't just pick up the car and move!

I don't mind aggressive driving when its warranted, you wanna see unwarranted aggressive driving - Carl Edwards and I'll keep saying it are you SHOCKED you get that kind of behavior out of a Cup driver????
Old 6 Aug 2010, 18:48 (Ref:2740570)   #75
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Well done Jonny Cocker, congratulations Drayson Racing for the pole. That was a cracker of a lap...