Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 17 Sep 2022, 12:10 (Ref:4126320)   #91
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks loke we should see a break from the 90's around Friday of next week. The week of the Petit should be in the low 80's to mid 70's as the weather is being reported now.
Old 19 Sep 2022, 00:57 (Ref:4126461)   #92
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I started to work on my shopping list officially today. Andrew was there something you were planning for Saturday night? Or should I bring something to share more than boudin?
Old 19 Sep 2022, 11:49 (Ref:4126485)   #93
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I might bring a couple things to share but no big thing off the grill, did not get a chance to test another round with a shoulder so not ready for track yet
Old 20 Sep 2022, 16:08 (Ref:4126599)   #94
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
Looks loke we should see a break from the 90's around Friday of next week. The week of the Petit should be in the low 80's to mid 70's as the weather is being reported now.
It's starting to look really nice but I don't dare to get my hopes up for a bit of coolness. If so, I might have to bring out the suit to wear.
Old 20 Sep 2022, 19:39 (Ref:4126621)   #95
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
55 in the am, joeb might need a jacket. And the fkr next to me might run his genie all night to power the electric heater of theirs
Old 21 Sep 2022, 11:35 (Ref:4126684)   #96
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
55 in the am, joeb might need a jacket. And the fkr next to me might run his genie all night to power the electric heater of theirs
That all sounds lovely until friday night when the rain is expected. right now weather underground is saying 1.2". But my bigger concern is the chance of a hurricane at home next week.
Old 21 Sep 2022, 11:48 (Ref:4126691)   #97
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Weather underground has been less than useful here lately, the market guys love that one and we've had 2 markets cancel at 7 am for rain forecast for at 10 am. It was sunny and beautiful, and at 7 am the baking is almost complete so...
Old 21 Sep 2022, 12:32 (Ref:4126705)   #98
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not that you can depend on any forecasts this early, but it does look like possible rain on Friday and Saturday.
Old 21 Sep 2022, 13:40 (Ref:4126719)   #99
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!
No effing rain - not wanting to complete the trilogy...
Old 21 Sep 2022, 18:03 (Ref:4126750)   #100
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
No effing rain - not wanting to complete the trilogy...
A little rain is OK as long as it's not a wash out. Always interesting when one part of the track is wet and other parts dry. Choice of tires can become a deciding factor.
Old 21 Sep 2022, 22:56 (Ref:4126769)   #101
Coach Ep
Veteran

@Joeb: we'll be at 10 just for the Wednesday and than at 5 for the remainder of the days. I'll be easy to spot in my orange suit (although there'll probably be another guy in one of those, just ask for the Dutch guy).
Old 21 Sep 2022, 23:35 (Ref:4126776)   #102
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
@Joeb: we'll be at 10 just for the Wednesday and than at 5 for the remainder of the days. I'll be easy to spot in my orange suit (although there'll probably be another guy in one of those, just ask for the Dutch guy).
We’ll be just up the road from ya, big water oak tree with a Shadow flag flying. And a giant bearded fat guy but the flag and tree might be easier
Old 22 Sep 2022, 11:42 (Ref:4126819)   #103
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Thanks if I am mobile at all I will try and say hi. In years past I've talked to another Dutch guy in an orange suit that wasn't you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
We’ll be just up the road from ya, big water oak tree with a Shadow flag flying. And a giant bearded fat guy but the flag and tree might be easier
Yeah we're going to be even easier to spot now giant guy with a beard and skinny guy with a broken foot.
Old 22 Sep 2022, 15:52 (Ref:4126861)   #104
Coach Ep
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks if I am mobile at all I will try and say hi. In years past I've talked to another Dutch guy in an orange suit that wasn't you.
Yeah we're going to be even easier to spot now giant guy with a beard and skinny guy with a broken foot.

Probably HJ - Hendrik Jan in one of his Le Mans suits, I've known him for years.

Sorry to hear about your injury - bourbon is the current #1 medicine for broken bones I heard!
Old 22 Sep 2022, 16:18 (Ref:4126865)   #105
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If this holds, meh for Friday, but not horrible
I'm not down with Invest 98L though.
Attached Thumbnails
plm1.JPG