Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Oct 2005, 10:38 (Ref:1426225)   #1
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
CAMS Stewards' Updates: 2005 V8 Supercar Championship Series R10, Super Cheap Auto 10

CAMS Stewards' Updates: 2005 V8 Supercar Championship Series R10, Super Cheap Auto 1000
CAMS Media Release
7 Oct 2005

Thursday 6 October

V8 Supercars - Matters from Round 9, Betta Electrical 500, Sandown International Raceway, Vic:
Following an investigation by the IPO and an admission by the competitor, Mark Skaife (car #2) was found to be in breach of rules, failure to obey the directions of an official, use of bad language during live TV (B6.5.10). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a reprimand.

V8 Supercars – Matters arising from Practice 1:
Following an investigation by the IPO, and an admission by the competitor, car #23, Tony D’Alberto, was found to be in breach of rules, passing under red flag (B6.7.11, Schedule D3.1.3). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a fine of $5,000.

HPDC - Matters arising from Practice:
Following an investigation by the IPO, and an admission by the competitor, car #56, Messertech Racing, was found to be in breach of rules, incorrect final drive ratio (C9.5.6). The Stewards imposed a penalty of exclusion from the session (Practice 1).

HPDC – Matters arising from Qualifying:
Following an investigation by the IPO, and an admission by the competitor, car #32, Aaron McGill, was found to be in breach of rules, incorrect tyres used during Qualifying (D17.9.3) The Stewards imposed a penalty of exclusion from the session (Qualifying). Car #32 will commence Race 1 from the rear of the grid.

V8 Supercars – Matters arising from Qualifying:
Car #8, WPS Racing, failed to stop at the weigh scales when instructed by an official (D16.5). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a loss of qualifying times to that point. Car #8 failed to represent for weighing, therefore car #8’s times from the session were disallowed.

Car #52, Fujitsu Racing, failed to stop at the weight scales when instructed by an official (D16.5). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a loss of qualifying times to that point. Car #52 represented for weighing.

V8 Supercars – Matters arising from Practice 2:
Car #45, Kane Scott, was found to be in breach of rules, exceeding the pit lane speed limit. The Stewards imposed a penalty of a fine of $300.

Craig Baird was driving car #48 during Practice 2 which was for co-drivers only (Supplementary Regulation 2.15.1 and Further Regulation 2). Craig Baird is not listed as the co-driver for car #48. Car #48 was excluded from the session (Practice 2).

V8 Supercars – Other matters:
Following an investigation by the IPO, and an admission by the competitor, Kane Scott, WOW Sight and Sound, was found to be in breach of the rules, in that he failed to attend trackside media activity (Supplementary Regulations 3.4.3.1, 3.4.3.2 and 3.4.5). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a fine of $2,000.

HPDC – Matters arising from Qualifying:
Following an investigation by the IPO, and an admission by the competitor, car #65, Paul Cruickshank Racing was found to be in breach of rules, in that they failed to have an operating TEGA data monitor (C5.8.1). The Stewards imposed a penalty of exclusion from the session (Qualifying).

Following an investigation by the IPO, and an admission by the competitor, car #40, Mark Papandell, was found to be in breach of rules, in that he left pit bay prior to opening of pit exit (D11.5.12.1). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a fine of $1,000, with $500 suspended until the end of season 2006.

--

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 7 Oct 2005, 10:43 (Ref:1426232)   #2
smokinJ
Racer

smokinJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what did skaife say at Sandown and too whom
Old 7 Oct 2005, 10:57 (Ref:1426252)   #3
Uncle Cranker
Veteran

Australia
Victoria; Australia
Uncle Cranker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinJ

How bout, "Tell that Effing C that if he blocks me like that again, I will fence him",

no sorry that was Canberra a few years ago........

"Your all a pack of A-holes",

my mistake, that was his co-driver at Bathurst
Old 7 Oct 2005, 11:02 (Ref:1426261)   #4
TSR
Veteran

Australia
Sutherland Shire
TSR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinJ

Will be interesting to see what MS said I can not recall anything during the telecast, but as U Cranker said it might have something to do with lapping slower cars.
2015 V8Supercar Champion #5 PDA Mark Frosty Winterbottom
To Finish First, First you must Finish
Old 7 Oct 2005, 11:13 (Ref:1426269)   #5
thetormentor
Racer

Australia
Central Coast NSW
thetormentor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Skaife's swearing was in the Top Ten Shootout or Qualifying at Sandown. It was head on the Bigpond teleacast but not on the Ten broadcast. If i can remember he was joking around with Diffey and said something like "tell him to f*ck off"
Old 7 Oct 2005, 11:30 (Ref:1426288)   #6
Uncle Cranker
Veteran

Australia
Victoria; Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetormentor
Skaife's swearing was in the Top Ten Shootout or Qualifying at Sandown. It was head on the Bigpond teleacast but not on the Ten broadcast. If i can remember he was joking around with Diffey and said something like "tell him to f*ck off"

WHAT ?

And 'Captain Julius Marlow, The Berwick Sloicitor & The Rallycross driver' let him off with a
"Please Mark, don't say nasty swear words again"

And a bloke gets 2 gorillas for not being at a Media gig. Geez a rocket up his arse might have been more appropriate.

TSF.

the series is F.........

bet no one gets it, either.
Old 7 Oct 2005, 12:43 (Ref:1426368)   #7
BFC
Racer

BFC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
seems like CAMS is lining their pockets again sounds like someone else talking about AASA.
Old 7 Oct 2005, 14:03 (Ref:1426482)   #8
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Craig Baird was driving car #48 during Practice 2 which was for co-drivers only (Supplementary Regulation 2.15.1 and Further Regulation 2). Craig Baird is not listed as the co-driver for car #48. Car #48 was excluded from the session (Practice 2).

Is there anything else this mob can cock up.
Bazil help, GTR doesn't need to bag you, you guys achieve it all by yourself.
Old 7 Oct 2005, 20:38 (Ref:1426801)   #9
v8race1
Racer

v8race1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gor guys, stop it my sides are splittin

If they are fining scaify then there must be ample reason to fine the commentary team after yesterdays broadcast. I would much rather listen to scaifey go off then the dribble they went on with yesterday, which brings me my next point, instead of an hour of mush why couldnt they show high-lights of the historics, and can anyone answer when we will see the historic race televised.
Old 7 Oct 2005, 22:10 (Ref:1426833)   #10
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think the pentaly for WPS car #8 was harsh but fair. Harsh, was that the boys were champcar drivers and did know what was happening with the light system.
Old 7 Oct 2005, 22:50 (Ref:1426845)   #11
Group'C'
Racer

Australia
Hobart /Tasmania
Group'C' should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Barton
I think the pentaly for WPS car #8 was harsh but fair. Harsh, was that the boys were champcar drivers and did know what was happening with the light system.
So what if they are Champcar Drivers its up to them and there Team manager to make sure they know the Rules.

Lets see if We Plough Sand can actully get a car to the finnish ! ! !
Old 8 Oct 2005, 00:56 (Ref:1426905)   #12
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Car #45, Kane Scott, was found to be in breach of rules, exceeding the pit lane speed limit. The Stewards imposed a penalty of a fine of $300.
--snip--
Kane Scott, WOW Sight and Sound, was found to be in breach of the rules, in that he failed to attend trackside media activity (Supplementary Regulations 3.4.3.1, 3.4.3.2 and 3.4.5). The Stewards imposed a penalty of a fine of $2,000.
---
So speeding in pit lane, which endangers other people gets a $300 fine, not attending a Media PR thing cops $2000. Good to know they got their priorities right.

And i wonder how many media people noticed and were dissapointed by Mr Scots failure to appear.
"Excuse me Skaifey, Lowndes, would you mind shutting up and moving out of the way, Kane is here now."
Old 8 Oct 2005, 10:44 (Ref:1427125)   #13
Uncle Cranker
Veteran

Australia
Victoria; Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Cranker
WHAT ?

And a bloke gets 2 gorillas for not being at a Media gig. Geez a rocket up his arse might have been more appropriate.

bet no one gets it, either.

Team Dynamic, Woomera, Rocket........

I know none of you care, but throw me a fricken bone here............