Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 25 Nov 2008, 04:02 (Ref:2341195)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I bumped into him at Silverstone in GPR a couple of years ago so things may have changed since then, but at that time he was running the Porker.
Old 25 Nov 2008, 12:00 (Ref:2341353)   #27
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
He should sell his 935 whoever he is.One went in the States last week for 935K USD
Old 19 Dec 2008, 20:46 (Ref:2358481)   #28
jminsh
Veteran

England
Not far from Oulton Park
jminsh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta
Getting on well with MGB rebuild in Delta workshop with our Terrance advice.Will have to see if the owner wants to do 6 hour race.
Don't forget to fit the galaxy engine in it if you enter it for the 6 hours .

byeee
Old 19 Dec 2008, 23:13 (Ref:2358584)   #29
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you Jason. Merry Christmas.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 17:07 (Ref:2359783)   #30
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The new 2009 Spa dates are up:

April 24-26: RMU Classic
May 30-31: Adac (semi) classic
July 4-5: Spa Summer Classic
September 25-27: that 6 hour thingie.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 17:33 (Ref:2359796)   #31
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
The new 2009 Spa dates are up:

April 24-26: RMU Classic
May 30-31: Adac (semi) classic
July 4-5: Spa Summer Classic
September 25-27: that 6 hour thingie.
"The Thingie" I take it refers to the Alcohol free weekend Eddy??
Old 22 Dec 2008, 18:26 (Ref:2359815)   #32
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Eddy. But wots a (semi)
Old 22 Dec 2008, 19:22 (Ref:2359838)   #33
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Adac are planning to run their Youngtimer Trophy and maybe some other Historic and contemporary races. Hence semi.

The thingie is indeed that drinking event.
Old 6 Feb 2009, 10:24 (Ref:2389643)   #34
tatounet
Racer

Belgium
tatounet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The first to race in Spa this year !
find in the entry list :
[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.race-rally.be/
Old 12 Feb 2009, 20:51 (Ref:2396381)   #35
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In case anyone has any ideas of an hours practice before the 6Hour,Barry has a race fixed for 5th July,Summer classic,excellent value[even more so if the Pound Euro forcast is anything to go by] at 500Euro for what should be 40mins qualie and 1hours race.Full details in the next couple of days,so, stay toooned!!
Old 12 Feb 2009, 21:58 (Ref:2396428)   #36
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Next couple of days? You're too slow Terry. More details here word doc or here .pdf.

Last edited by Tim Falce; 12 Feb 2009 at 22:02.
Old 13 Feb 2009, 01:43 (Ref:2396520)   #37
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
What is the GBP/ Euro forecast?I am intrigued what the Flatland National Bank has to say.

Once again the dealers have got it wrong this week.

When will they learn that every time the pound grows in value some government dimwit lets it be known that UKPLC is screwed so reduces the value.Nobody has worked out the Euro/GBP/USD are all sh...ed
Old 13 Feb 2009, 02:08 (Ref:2396531)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes I can see a resurgence in the Zloty in the aftermath of the credit crunch - depression.

€500 does seem very good value because its about what the one hour at last years 6hrs cost.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 13 Feb 2009 at 06:05.
Old 13 Feb 2009, 08:00 (Ref:2396615)   #39
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcemob
Next couple of days? You're too slow Terry. More details here word doc or here .pdf.

Barry asked that wait till the flyer had been sent to me,YESTERDAY at 18.00!!!!
Old 17 Feb 2009, 16:45 (Ref:2399127)   #40
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Entry forms and deets for the 6hrs arrived in the e mail ten minutes ago. Entry fee in Euros the same as last year. About £350.00 more at current rates.
Old 17 Feb 2009, 17:39 (Ref:2399148)   #41
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
By July,that should come out around £280.:laugh
BTW,whats a deet?
Old 17 Feb 2009, 21:23 (Ref:2399270)   #42
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
By July,that should come out around £280.:laugh
BTW,whats a deet?
details
Old 17 Feb 2009, 22:56 (Ref:2399314)   #43
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Blimey for a minute I thought that Barry had got himself an AMSTRAD and gone on line
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 18 Feb 2009, 20:57 (Ref:2399885)   #44
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We had confirmation today of our entry for the 6 Hours. First confirmed entry perhaps?
Old 19 Feb 2009, 07:53 (Ref:2400064)   #45
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills
We had confirmation today of our entry for the 6 Hours. First confirmed entry perhaps?
Did you enter your three wheeled Morgan JAP?
Old 19 Feb 2009, 13:33 (Ref:2400221)   #46
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Ive allready got a truck load Elite included also for the April Spa meeting. See you there Eddy.Weve got the headers off the Truck at the moment with 6 broken studs to drill out so i better get a move on.
Old 19 Feb 2009, 18:14 (Ref:2400342)   #47
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Welcome back Iain,dont forget that VERY IMPORTANT job you have to do as well.
Old 19 Feb 2009, 23:37 (Ref:2400529)   #48
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by esper
Did you enter your three wheeled Morgan JAP?
Damn Italian cars.......

Tags
historic racing