Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Nov 2015, 21:04 (Ref:3587918)   #51
Karlos Videos
Rookie

Karlos Videos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Little video of Michael Moyers rolling out of the final
https://youtu.be/sReIB5uZIks
Old 4 Nov 2015, 14:37 (Ref:3588120)   #52
dkwboy
Rookie

dkwboy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Good day's racing Saturday, clean and competitive, superb FFord entry and the weather played ball, first time ever that I've experienced sunshine at Silverstone!
Enjoyed the FF2000's and the wacky racers were entertaining, the DKW's had a competition of their own at the back of the field trying to see who could lift a wheel the longest through Brooklands/Luffield! Good to meet up with a couple of tententhers and put faces to names and yes Ian I am somewhat more aged than perhaps my posts /moniker suggest and I don't need reminding
As the driver of the black DKW 3=6, last weekend's race was the best we've done as a pairing. The cars were pretty evenly matched due to some engine work on the 3=6, and the F12 went well considering that in August it shed a left front hub, driveshaft and wheel assembly at the Copenhagen Historic GP and until last Friday was completely stripped, having had a new hub made and an engine & gearbox out to resolve the problems caused by damage. Tim Bishop and me both drove what we feel was a good race.....the 3=6 is heavy and cumbersome on turn in, whilst the F12 is light and twitchy. What most won't know is that Tim drove without third gear for the mostpart, so his antics through Brooklands while in second gear and then holding it in third to stop it jumping out and at the same time going bumper to bumper with me was a triumph of perseverance and skill. Glad you enjoyed the show!!!!
Old 4 Nov 2015, 22:18 (Ref:3588251)   #53
Karlos Videos
Rookie

Karlos Videos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some action from the weekend
https://youtu.be/_DZmGheLqG4
Old 5 Nov 2015, 09:12 (Ref:3588312)   #54
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ha ha! Busted!

Well, it was my first time on wets