Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 17 Jul 2009, 08:10 (Ref:2503151)   #1
Richard Head
Rookie

Richard Head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Superleague Formula - Zolder

Anyone know if there is live timing for this weekends round at Zolder?
Old 17 Jul 2009, 14:15 (Ref:2503313)   #2
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Anyone could tape this race? It would be interesting to see Guerrieri racing there.
Old 17 Jul 2009, 16:14 (Ref:2503381)   #3
ivanalesi
Veteran

Bulgaria
ivanalesi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can watch them live on their website It's not always good feed, but hopefully it will work.
Old 17 Jul 2009, 17:34 (Ref:2503422)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
live timing is on tsl-timing as usual, and there's also another link for the live feed from a greek site - check the magny cours thread.
Old 17 Jul 2009, 20:55 (Ref:2503518)   #5
notguilty
Racer

notguilty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is there any truth to the rumor there is going to be another team joining soon? I think its suppose to be spanish? I saw it on wikipedia so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Could there be truth to this?
Go Liverpool!
Old 19 Jul 2009, 09:39 (Ref:2504092)   #6
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
SLF thank you for having a non English international web stream. Brilliant
Old 19 Jul 2009, 12:45 (Ref:2504166)   #7
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
Pizzonia is reporting on twitter that he has broken his thumb (in Race 1 crash) and that its p*ssing down in Zolder!
Old 19 Jul 2009, 13:03 (Ref:2504176)   #8
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
http://www.silverlightstreaming.eu/superleagueformula/
Old 19 Jul 2009, 13:15 (Ref:2504181)   #9
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
You're a hero Peat! That streaming is so much better than Eurosport's coverage of the last meeting that I watched, thanks to the excellent commentary from Ben Edwards and Bruce Jouanny.
Old 19 Jul 2009, 15:18 (Ref:2504234)   #10
codename_47
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coventry/Birmingham
codename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcodename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a most underrated series I feel.

Great looking cars that can follow each other closely...a rareity these days.

Yeah the football concept is a bit silly but who cares when they put on races as good as these?

I'm a fan!
Old 19 Jul 2009, 15:23 (Ref:2504237)   #11
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codename_47 View Post
I'm a fan!
I think I may be,too, especially after seeing Esteban Guerrieri's win in in race 2. The guy must be one of the most under-rated drivers out there.

Felt sorry for Pizzonia, too.
Old 19 Jul 2009, 15:38 (Ref:2504241)   #12
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Magny Cours was the first time i saw this series. Heard about it last year and was VERY dubious.

But, as has been said, the cars are mega, the racing is close. A great series. And Craig Dolby? What a find!
Old 19 Jul 2009, 16:10 (Ref:2504248)   #13
Stefvh
Veteran

Belgium
Stefvh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was at Zolder today. Great sound.

Great races. I saw the move for the lead in race 2.
Old 19 Jul 2009, 17:38 (Ref:2504273)   #14
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
I think I may be,too, especially after seeing Esteban Guerrieri's win in in race 2. The guy must be one of the most under-rated drivers out there.
Perhaps is he the Argentiean Kristensen? He won in so many promotional series, in F3, WSR, now Superleague. Hope his negotiations with one of the newbies F1 teams could go ahead, it would be a shame if he finishes quickly in TC2000, strapped in the cauldron of "local famous drivers" vanities, where López is now.
Old 19 Jul 2009, 17:43 (Ref:2504274)   #15
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
The guy must be one of the most under-rated drivers out there..
Absolutely, I rate him very highly - met him in 2003 on the Donnington Podium when he was in Formula Renault 2000, very nice guy to have a chat with.

He also seemed to be rather quick, all round good guy I'd say!
Old 20 Jul 2009, 12:41 (Ref:2504812)   #16
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i went yesterday in two minds about the whole thing. on the one hand it's just not motorsport. on the other hand it's like 20:20 cricket is to the test matches - the concept is still the same, it's just tarted up to make it more interesting to the masses.

there were some excellent drives in the midfield, and some equally dodgy decisions about when to change tyres in race 2! anyone who could see the sky knew it wasn't going to rain hard again...

and the noise those cars create... modern f1 is a mere whisper in comparison. it's definitely worth going to donington if anyone's thinking about it. just go with an open mind and don't get all grumpy if it's too gimmicky - essentially it's still a bunch of drivers racing each other
Old 20 Jul 2009, 12:48 (Ref:2504826)   #17
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
essentially it's still a bunch of drivers racing each other
... a bunch of quality drivers actually.

Although failing steering columns spoil the show occasionally
Old 20 Jul 2009, 21:45 (Ref:2505111)   #18
codename_47
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coventry/Birmingham
codename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcodename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
essentially it's still a bunch of drivers racing each other
And that's all that matters really. Who cares what the package is? Football teams, National Teams, more money than sense teams, if there's good racing between lights out and chequered flag then that is all that matters!

I guess it helps that it has a decent web stream that starts only 5 mins before the green flag lap, meaning I don't have to wade through a pre-race show full of football references, and also Ben Edwards on commentary, who can make the dullest of races seem great
Old 20 Jul 2009, 22:21 (Ref:2505129)   #19
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree with you about the noise they make; absolutely fantastic! Ignore the gimmicks etc and enjoy quality cars and drivers this series is turning in to quite a revelation.