Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 9 Jun 2000, 03:26 (Ref:16389)   #1
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
17th & 18th of June sees the Super Touring Cars in Queensland for the first time this year. I'll be going on Sunday, maybe Saturday also. Support classes are Commdore Cup, HQs, Geminis and Formula Vee. Let me know if you would like discount tickets, buy one get another for $10. My tip for second, watch David Auger.
Old 9 Jun 2000, 12:20 (Ref:16420)   #2
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Enjoy the racing...along with the other 3 people.

It is a shame really, as Super Touring can and should hvee been a lot better than it has turned out.
Old 10 Jun 2000, 12:31 (Ref:16579)   #3
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've got it all planned out.

Friday: 5-8pm - a dog of a physics exam over at UQ

Friday: 8:05pk - go to RE Hotel and get blotto

Sometime before Saturday morning: stagger into the city and catch a train to dakabin.

Saturday morning: Jump fence from the golf course to get into lakeside (i've always wanted to do that, in fact last years a heap of folk avoided the the gate keepers by being dropped off by a boat...what a joke!!)

Saturday night: Catch the train or hitch hike into town to go to the motorsport expo

Sunday morning: back to the track

Sunday afternoon: no need to get home in any great hurry, will probably help a mate drop some geminis off at redcliffe.

Is your Dad going? Just i dont know if i could even pay any friends to come with me...

I plan to get there at the opening of the gates in the morning on sat, often you can avoid the ticket man, then i might be able to scab a ticket of one of the teams.

Cya out there

Old 14 Jun 2000, 07:15 (Ref:17147)   #4
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks like I'm working there now, so I get in for free. Good, because I don't think the show will really be worth paying for.