Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 23 Sep 2015, 20:08 (Ref:3576447)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
MGCC SNETTERTON Oct 10/11th

200 Circuit. Includes the usual MG classes, plus the annual BMH 4hr team relay and Morgan Challenge.

Really looking forward to it. There's Tenther Terry Scannell Clerking ops, Morgan and fellow Gilbern racer (and lurker on here ) Andy Green CoC-ing, and apparently me in the Safety Car.......

Should be a very sociable event, and who knows, perhaps some mellow October sunshine will add to the occasion!
Old 24 Sep 2015, 10:48 (Ref:3576606)   #2
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As in M3 or more fittingly a T type.
Old 24 Sep 2015, 10:51 (Ref:3576608)   #3
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh I do hope it's a T-Type! I drove one once - never, ever again! (Dorry to any T-Type owners on here )

I've done the 4 Hours a couple of times with the Midget and really enjoyed it.
Old 24 Sep 2015, 13:54 (Ref:3576643)   #4
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Oh I do hope it's a T-Type! I drove one once - never, ever again! (Dorry to any T-Type owners on here )

I've done the 4 Hours a couple of times with the Midget and really enjoyed it.
not the whole 4 hours of course, it's a relay remember !
Old 24 Sep 2015, 15:21 (Ref:3576662)   #5
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I shall be there Mike covering the Morgan Challenge so I look forward to admiring your prowess at the wheel of the (so called) safety car.

Bob.
Old 24 Sep 2015, 15:42 (Ref:3576669)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I shall be there Mike covering the Morgan Challenge so I look forward to admiring your prowess at the wheel of the (so called) safety car.

Bob.
Well, hopefully it will remain parked below race control all weekend, and won't actually be required.....

Look forward to seeing you, regardless!
Old 24 Sep 2015, 21:25 (Ref:3576783)   #7
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
not the whole 4 hours of course, it's a relay remember !
I was so tired it felt like it! Actually IIRC I only raced once, in my FISC car with you, Adam and Chris. The next year I went to help you and Andy Mc but it was cancelled due to rain.

Also IIRC we got a bllckng because you left the garage sideways. I hope Mr Bell doesn't use you as a role model. Oh...ah...
Old 24 Sep 2015, 22:03 (Ref:3576794)   #8
IAN #51
Racer

England
WALSALL WEST MIDS
IAN #51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We are going to be there in the 4 hour relay as "Team High Speed Low Cost" . We have three elderly kit cars that raced in the 750mc kit car championship in the 90s

BMH 4 hour is a great event with a nice feel to it like the Birkett used to be before the Historics went away.
Old 25 Sep 2015, 08:33 (Ref:3576898)   #9
Unit 2 Racing
Racer

United Kingdom
Ormesby St. Margaret, Norfolk UK
Unit 2 Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=midgetman;3576783] The next year I went to help you and Andy Mc but it was cancelled due to rain.

Rain at Snetterton I don't believe it.

At least the safety car will be quick out of the pits

There are people who drive racing cars and there are Racing Drivers. Gilles Villenuve
Old 25 Sep 2015, 12:07 (Ref:3576941)   #10
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Just need to make sure all the electronic aids are switched off.....