Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Aug 2021, 10:24 (Ref:4068235)   #2026
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don’t know why you guys don’t just turn it to ambient and listen to RLM….
Old 21 Aug 2021, 11:17 (Ref:4068246)   #2027
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Has been the case the every session so far but lets just say that I won't be shocked if its Eurosport UK for the race...

That has happened in prior years.
Every session this year. And last year too. Race was fine. I think 2019 too, but I can’t remember.

Quote:
One feed, multiple audio tracks.
They do have the audio tracks. Although the standard audio is Haven, Goodwin, McNish er al, on the none E1 or E2 one. The ad free coverage.

To be clear I’m talking about the streaming Eurosport player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don’t know why you guys don’t just turn it to ambient and listen to RLM….
And as Ayse says one of those audio feeds is ambient.

I will be doing what you suggest. My set up allows me to do this with a separate speaker, or pump RLM through my main speakers instead of the ambience.

I did consider ambient up very loud and using headphones for the on track experience.

I think I’ll swap between the two teams during the race. I’m afraid I can’t take some of them for very long.
I developed this approach in the last couple of years I went. It is nice to have the in real life ambience ever now and again.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 11:54 (Ref:4068257)   #2028
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I rewatched some of qually last night with no commentary. It was just like being at the track….. (and if you believe that, you’ll believe anything…).
Old 21 Aug 2021, 12:13 (Ref:4068259)   #2029
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 12:59 (Ref:4068278)   #2030
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quick tip you need to access RLM with this:
http://player.radiolemans.co/

entering www.radiolemans.com gave me a database error.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:03 (Ref:4068284)   #2031
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not sure on my setup yet, it depends which room I get relegated to by the family. Although I'm pretty sure it's going to involve streaming rlm through a Google speaker setup and said room. I might try and watch the race on the actual television instead of casting it from the wec app download but it's going to depend on the number of commercials again. Got the good alkemel timing app on the computer ready to go as well as tenths already pulled up
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4068287)   #2032
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Quick tip you need to access RLM with this:
http://player.radiolemans.co/

entering www.radiolemans.com gave me a database error.
It did that on Thursday. Overloaded, I think….
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4068288)   #2033
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm not sure on my setup yet, it depends which room I get relegated to by the family. Although I'm pretty sure it's going to involve streaming rlm through a Google speaker setup and said room. I might try and watch the race on the actual television instead of casting it from the wec app download but it's going to depend on the number of commercials again. Got the good alkemel timing app on the computer ready to go as well as tenths already pulled up
No Eurosport Player? Ad free on that.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:21 (Ref:4068301)   #2034
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
All of a sudden the ambient option has disappeared from my Eurosport player - in fact all of the language options.

Got it now. I wasn’t on the ad free version.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:23 (Ref:4068302)   #2035
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
They do have the audio tracks. Although the standard audio is Haven, Goodwin, McNish er al, on the none E1 or E2 one. The ad free coverage.
As I said it wasn't on the warmup and right now it doesnt look promising as the pre-race is on and it is with the Eurosport BS segments.

Another one might still show up.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:26 (Ref:4068305)   #2036
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
F the family. I watch where I want!

We do have several TVs. I'll at least watch the first hour on my Motor Trend app, which appears to be allowing my brother and I to share. Unfortunately, there's no pausing of it, so hope I can get a RLM stream to sync.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:28 (Ref:4068309)   #2037
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
As I said it wasn't on the warmup and right now it doesnt look promising as the pre-race is on and it is with the Eurosport BS segments.

Another one might still show up.
Make sure you chose the one the stream that isn't E1 or E2. ???

Just checked. There are no ads on the one without E1 or E2. Current have Tom K on it, but the race hasn't started so can't tell who is commentating. You can only choose ambient on the non E1 one.

Last edited by Adam43; 21 Aug 2021 at 13:34.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:29 (Ref:4068310)   #2038
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It is ad free on the Motortrend stream over here, but they also have a "regular" channel playing the entire race on my satellite. I'm just not sure if that will have commercials. So far the pre-race has no commercials so I'm hopeful.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:35 (Ref:4068318)   #2039
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Can't get Eurosport in the US
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:36 (Ref:4068319)   #2040
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, sorry, I didn’t realise…..
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:36 (Ref:4068320)   #2041
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Make sure you chose the one the stream that isn't E1 or E2. ???

Just checked. There are no ads on the one without E1 or E2. Current have Tom K on it, but the race hasn't started so can't tell who is commentating. You can only choose ambient on the non E1 one.
I know. But the question was what the English audio is. Would be nice to have both.

I think I already heard Marc Cole mic checking there...

Also this will be terrible if it is technically ad-free but still has all the dumb Eurosport pre-programmed segments.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:37 (Ref:4068323)   #2042
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Where do you find all the options on Eurosport player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 21 Aug 2021, 13:50 (Ref:4068329)   #2043
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
I know. But the question was what the English audio is. Would be nice to have both.

I think I already heard Marc Cole mic checking there...

Also this will be terrible if it is technically ad-free but still has all the dumb Eurosport pre-programmed segments.
Yeah, jsut heard Mark Cole. Myself.

Proper stream starts at 3pm?

Anyway, Ambiente and RLM for me.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:12 (Ref:4068360)   #2044
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Motortrend update - The regular default is eurosport with Mark Cole. The Bonus World Feed is WEC app comms with Graham, McNish, Gavin, etc.

However all onboard feeds have disappeared. :/
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:14 (Ref:4068364)   #2045
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post

However all onboard feeds have disappeared. :/
I just realized they've not shown any on the broadcast.
Edit - just showed a couple....

My RLM broadcast on tune in is WAY behind.
Edit #2 - got them synced perfectly for now!

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 21 Aug 2021 at 14:19.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:36 (Ref:4068419)   #2046
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Alpine is available now. We'll see what pops up during the race.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:41 (Ref:4068426)   #2047
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I appreciate the countdown of time from RLM. My find isn't in sync!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Alpine is available now. We'll see what pops up during the race.
thx! Mine seems a bit choppy ATM
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:52 (Ref:4068433)   #2048
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I’m 4 seconds out. I can live with that…
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:52 (Ref:4068436)   #2049
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Both Toyota on boards up on MT App now
Old 21 Aug 2021, 14:53 (Ref:4068439)   #2050
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I’m 4 seconds out. I can live with that…
think I'm 0.4 out at most

and i can live with that!