Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Closed Thread

Old 3 Dec 2002, 10:22 (Ref:441650)   #1
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where did that Jonathan Lewis thread go?

The one where scott stringfellow, Russfeld and Jonathan (allegedly) were argueing with each other... it was just getting interesting!!
Old 3 Dec 2002, 11:29 (Ref:441692)   #2
JR Ewing
Veteran

JR Ewing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try the 'Zetec engines' thread Ghinza.
Old 3 Dec 2002, 11:47 (Ref:441699)   #3
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
cheers - but thats not the one where you all were slagging JL over the weekend - did that one get pulled?
Old 3 Dec 2002, 12:37 (Ref:441726)   #4
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
do ya want 3 guesses on that one?
Old 3 Dec 2002, 13:23 (Ref:441754)   #5
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

oh bottoms! did String reply to my question about how he qualified 5th at Silverstone that time in 1988?
Old 3 Dec 2002, 15:50 (Ref:441864)   #6
JR Ewing
Veteran

NO
Old 3 Dec 2002, 16:21 (Ref:441892)   #7
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

"I want the truth.."
"you cant handle the truth!!!!"
Old 3 Dec 2002, 17:03 (Ref:441924)   #8
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I didnt know I was arguing with anyone

now *I* would like to know what thread this was
Old 3 Dec 2002, 17:04 (Ref:441925)   #9
RMR
Veteran

England
Surrey
RMR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what the hell is the icon spose to be? up there
Old 3 Dec 2002, 17:42 (Ref:441948)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it was removed because it was descending into a slanging match, and all sorts of bizarre accusations were being chucked in.
which is usually the reason for a thread being pulled.
ok?
as you were...
Old 3 Dec 2002, 18:07 (Ref:441971)   #11
String
Rookie

String should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame really, I was enjoying myself, its great when you know all the facts! And I can take the personal stuff, I've had worse. and Russy is right it wasn't really arguing, but JL (sorry... Rat thing!) did send a very abusive personal message, but I think I just rattled his cage (Rat...cage... I like that).

I didn't see the one about my monumental 5th spot for a B car Ghinzani, but It was a damn good day, and it was just brilliant set up work by my team and I, and tall front wing end plates on a windy day. It ****ed a lot of A class boys off. But thanks to Phillipe Favere going for a gap that didn't exist at becketts, it was short lived glory my tracking was buggered, and put poor old Ratzenberger off too (god rest his soul).

Bella, I do like your signiture!
Old 3 Dec 2002, 18:49 (Ref:442010)   #12
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Sorry Russfeld I meant you and String and JR were havin an entertaining dice with Ghettosuperstart, Rat person.

Bella thanks for info - perhaps we can have a new "derogatory" forum where people just call each other names? Make that pratt who always speaks in rhymes from Portugal a moderator, for the fun value!

Scott - Ive been wonderin for 15 years odd - I was there that day, think part of the support programme and I couldnt beleive it was a class b car up so close to the front, altho Gary Dunn had run well the year before. Favre eh? now theres a blast from the past! What was Roland in that year, the Madwick Reynard-Alfa or the WSR Ralt? I forget.
Old 3 Dec 2002, 18:51 (Ref:442012)   #13
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by RMR
what the hell is the icon spose to be? up there
It was the nearest to "do my eyes deceive me"...
Old 3 Dec 2002, 19:46 (Ref:442054)   #14
String
Rookie

Ghinzani- When I saw the qualifiying sheet after the last session, I was looking from the bottom up (so many cars in the race it was easier being a B class runner) I thought I'd been missed out, or my transponder was up the spout. And we knew I'd done a good B class time. So I was well shocked to see where we were! I'd not been that close to the lights since my FF1600 days! But Gary Dunn was a real ace that year at sticking it to the A class boys, Eddie Jordan told him to stay out of trouble in the last race of the year. "Know what I mean son!" (irish accent needed for the full effect)

Ratzenburger and Favre were in Reynard 883's and I think they were both Alfa units, favre's for sure. In fact we were racing with Favre's old 873, but wacked a VW lump in. It was a brill car til I had that monumental shunt in it some races later, and I killed it (ripped in half actually) and I woke up in hospital. No bones broken, but short term memory loss, and very miffed my car was a gonna.
Old 3 Dec 2002, 21:33 (Ref:442125)   #15
RAT CATCHER
Rookie

RAT CATCHER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Still living in the past eh scotty,what you do all day now ,nothing as usuall, well lucky dad has money to support you still, I bet he paid for your Fisher Price computer you are on now ?
Old 3 Dec 2002, 21:49 (Ref:442145)   #16
Russfeld
Veteran

Man, if this is really Jonathan Lewis, no wonder VD drivers are so motivated to win
Old 3 Dec 2002, 21:54 (Ref:442146)   #17
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
can you take your ego trips somewhere else please? handbag each other to your faces, only cowards do it on the internet.
Old 3 Dec 2002, 22:07 (Ref:442151)   #18
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Bella dont close this one please, it was going fine before rat catcher started being rude - is he a york city fan?
Old 3 Dec 2002, 22:14 (Ref:442159)   #19
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i don't know, perhaps he has a self esteem issue in real life and can't face up to people. whatever, this isn't the place. agreed...?
Old 4 Dec 2002, 01:35 (Ref:442262)   #20
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Very much so.
and moving off at a tangent - ghinzani [ ]
Veteran

another of my faveourite Porsches!
Old 4 Dec 2002, 02:01 (Ref:442267)   #21
Russfeld
Veteran

oh man...York City

thats funny
Old 4 Dec 2002, 09:04 (Ref:442362)   #22
JR Ewing
Veteran

Don't turn off Ratty - he cracks me up and makes the website worth checking!
Old 4 Dec 2002, 09:25 (Ref:442373)   #23
Richard Dean
Rookie

Richard Dean should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ratty/Lewis certainly makes me check the forum most days. It would be boring without him, easier but boring.
Old 4 Dec 2002, 18:16 (Ref:442697)   #24
String
Rookie

Sorry to disapoint you Rat face, but I work for a living! That reminds me, How is the dole que? I've never seen one myself, do they look any different every two years?
Old 4 Dec 2002, 20:11 (Ref:442769)   #25
RAT CATCHER
Rookie

RAT CATCHER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No you have not, your Daddy bails you out ,
Closed Thread