Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 26 Nov 2010, 10:02 (Ref:2795969)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

I know this was briefly mentioned in Shift 2 thread...

From the people who brought you Burnout comes Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Some will laugh, but I believe this to be racing game of the year and one of the best games I have played on multiplayer. Hot Pursuit with eight players is pure cops and robbers arcade thrills.

Handling wise I went in expecting it to have the lightness of Burnout. The cars actually have a bit more weight to them which initially I was unsure of, but once you adapt it is fine. Reminds me of Ridge Racer actually.

You can be either on the police side, trying to shut down races by barging, spike strips, helicopter tracking, EMP's and police road blocks. These upgrade along with your experience. On the other hand you can be a racer and try to finish the race without being totalled by the coppers and similarly you have weapons, albeit slightly different ones.

Very tense online, a big challenge and a massive laugh! Go buy it folks.
Old 1 Dec 2010, 10:04 (Ref:2798015)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No love?
Old 1 Dec 2010, 12:11 (Ref:2798083)   #3
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
non.

Played the Demo, had some fun. But I really can't see myself playing the full game alot.
Old 1 Dec 2010, 15:06 (Ref:2798170)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Demo was poor compared to the proper game. Many were underwhelmed by it.
Old 1 Dec 2010, 19:49 (Ref:2798285)   #5
I Rosputnik
Veteran

United Kingdom
Livingston, Scotland
I Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridI Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd love to get it, if I had the cash.

I've been waiting to see a successor to Hot Pursuit 2 for some time now.
Old 10 Dec 2010, 19:26 (Ref:2802613)   #6
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yes you are right Knowlesy, this is a very good game and i have been on both sides, the racers then the cops. I have it for X-box 360.
Old 31 Dec 2010, 14:45 (Ref:2809717)   #7
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Bought it the other day, am enjoying it, prefer to be the coppers!
Old 31 Dec 2010, 15:45 (Ref:2809731)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Me likewise V.
Old 31 Dec 2010, 15:48 (Ref:2809732)   #9
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
I prefer the real life version. Knackers your no claims bonus though.
Old 31 Dec 2010, 15:56 (Ref:2809736)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Do you game ensign?
Old 31 Dec 2010, 16:18 (Ref:2809743)   #11
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
I have in the past. Quail, pheasant, even a ptarmigan once. Although technically that was with my Skoda.
Old 31 Dec 2010, 16:30 (Ref:2809748)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Riiiight....
Old 1 Jan 2011, 04:16 (Ref:2809850)   #13
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Didn't enjoy the demo, in fact I thought it was terrible.

I've heard they've improved it since then but I'll never forgot how Hot Pursuit 2 lured me in from the demo onwards and I don't think it can live up to that.
Old 1 Jan 2011, 21:53 (Ref:2810040)   #14
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign14 View Post
I have in the past. Quail, pheasant, even a ptarmigan once. Although technically that was with my Skoda.
Terrific