Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 11 Feb 2001, 10:01 (Ref:64140)   #1
a_bruce
Rookie

a_bruce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

This years Arnold Clark~Thistle Snowman Rally is taking place on Saturday 17th Feb based in Inverness in the North of Scotland.This is the first round of the Scottish rally Championship and once again it should live up to its name as we have had heavy ice for the last 2 two weeks and heavy snow last week although its raining today (sun 11th).
We look forward to seeing everyone who can make it to the event or follow the events progress on our web site which will be running a live web based results service at http://www.highlandcarclub.co.uk .

Happy Rallying
Adrian Bruce
Highland Car Club
Scotland
Old 11 Feb 2001, 10:27 (Ref:64146)   #2
Snowman
Rookie

Snowman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a beautiful name for Rally !

Can you consider me as a mascot of rally ?

Me loves Snow and Rally

All the best for Highland.
Old 19 Feb 2001, 08:30 (Ref:65499)   #3
rallydriving
Rookie

rallydriving should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Live Results Service??

What happened to the live results service? I kept checking all day, but nothing came up??

Would have loved to have been there again, but couldn't make it from down south. I always loved competing on the snowman each year - one of my favourite events of the year (except when you held the prizegiving early and I was still out stuffing my face and missed my moment of glory!!).
Old 19 Feb 2001, 09:04 (Ref:65501)   #4
a_bruce
Rookie

a_bruce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

The live web results were running all day from the first results coming in around 09:45.
I can only think that your browser had cached the original page and was showing that to you instead of the latest info.

The non framed shortcut to the results is at http://www.hcc-dev.co.uk/results01.htm. The results can then be viewed in a variety of breakdowns. We had over 1000 hits on the overall results page alone between 9am and 6:40pm when the results went provisional. I have a press report which will go on the web site later today.

I am sorry you had trouble getting the results and its something I will bear in mind for next year.

Adrian

Adrian Bruce
Highland Car Club Ltd