Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 27 Oct 2001, 16:53 (Ref:166270)   #1
Greg
Rookie

Greg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Commentory

Hi Again Everyone,

I found lots of stuff with commentory of Murray Walker (and Martin Brundle for that matter),

but does anyone know any sounds of commentory of Charlie Cox or John Watson from the BTCC?

Thanks,
Greg.
Old 27 Oct 2001, 18:41 (Ref:166318)   #2
Radisichrox
Veteran

United States
New York
Radisichrox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've begun to be a little sick of Charlie Cox lately. I think sometimes he can be a little obnocious and make fun of the racing. I quote 1998. "Look at the boys, hopping and skipping over the island chicane, just like schoolboys playing in the playground." I can only take so much of him. I like him, but he can be ridiculous sometimes. John Watson is very informative and fun to listen to, I think.

Just buy the review videos! 1997-2001 have Charlie Cox and John Watson on them.
Old 27 Oct 2001, 20:26 (Ref:166361)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Charlie's okay, at least he knows the game having been a driver in the series himself. Watson, on the other hand, is an arse... it's apparent from his attempts at commentary this year that he was bored silly... and the way he totally refuses to acknowledge the production boys is not good.
Old 27 Oct 2001, 20:28 (Ref:166365)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry, I thought this was a thread about Michael Portillo. My mistake.

Old 27 Oct 2001, 22:41 (Ref:166410)   #5
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote from Brands Hatch Touring Car coverage:

(Dan Eaves has just overtaken Muller):

"Yvan Muller needs that like a third armpit!"

Where on earth does he get them from?
Old 28 Oct 2001, 08:11 (Ref:166489)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The two I've got are already trouble enough....!