Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 7 Jul 2014, 17:29 (Ref:3431497)   #26
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
attach]42908[/attach] IFA Gbelec 1959
Attached Thumbnails
198.jpg  
Old 7 Jul 2014, 17:30 (Ref:3431498)   #27
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Click image for larger version

Name:	201.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	42909
Old 7 Jul 2014, 17:31 (Ref:3431499)   #28
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Click image for larger version

Name:	200.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	42910 This was the best car a F3 Magda 1967 and I recon it had not been touched since then. Completely original, rust and all. I have taken photos of the motor bikes let me know if you want them posted as well/
Old 7 Jul 2014, 18:06 (Ref:3431511)   #29
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Attachment 42910 This was the best car a F3 Magda 1967 and I recon it had not been touched since then. Completely original, rust and all. I have taken photos of the motor bikes let me know if you want them posted as well/
Looks really good Iain and post as much as you can. Sounds like you've had a brilliant time.
Old 7 Jul 2014, 18:46 (Ref:3431518)   #30
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Attachment 42904Skoda F3 car.1965
Now that is very good looking single seater! Skoda engine as well, I presume?

Old 7 Jul 2014, 19:15 (Ref:3431525)   #31
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
attach]42903[/attach].
Skoda 1958 Never knew a Skoda could be so lovely
Thought had seen that somewhere before! It's sister car (two built) lives or lived in the UK, reg 395 UXU, and was part of Mr Rabagliati's collection at one time! Found a pic of it at FoS 2011...

It is a 1100ohc Type 968, originally built with Le Mans in mind, and the one at Brno appears to belong to the Skoda museum. (As does the F3 car.) Was a non runner- did it move under own power at Brno, Iain?
Old 7 Jul 2014, 22:58 (Ref:3431584)   #32
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I notice the guy fitting new brake shoes has safety footwear on, and they are civilized at Brno now with a new toilet block, a bit different to when I went there many moons ago.
Perhaps Barry Sheene burnt the old one down ? like the one he did at Imatra years ago

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 7 Jul 2014 at 23:06.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 8 Jul 2014, 04:38 (Ref:3431643)   #33
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Yes it ran Mike . Me and Duncan met up at that point and he told me had owned the sister car . I of corse said "why did you sell it "!!!!!!!! R
Old 8 Jul 2014, 09:12 (Ref:3431709)   #34
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Attachment 42904.Skoda F3 car.1965
A 1965 Skoda with inboard suspension, Rocker arms etc. They were not messing around.