Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jun 2017, 15:04 (Ref:3742766)   #951
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Money well spent, I'd say.
last year it worked perfect, and now i seem to have a clear run for last 45 minutes or so. but now i have kid duty, and the 1 year old snatched the remote.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 15:19 (Ref:3742785)   #952
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
last year it worked perfect, and now i seem to have a clear run for last 45 minutes or so. but now i have kid duty, and the 1 year old snatched the remote.
I know how to fix that situation (both really). No birthday party to go to I hope.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 15:48 (Ref:3742823)   #953
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Well now I am in the throes of moving the boys bedrooms around . Still have sound vision ! And coffee.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 16:27 (Ref:3742900)   #954
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Try to set up your machine on its own network if you can. I have had the fiawec stream working just fine now for a few hours.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 16:37 (Ref:3742922)   #955
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I still have no pictures on the official stream. Thank god for eurosport.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 16:50 (Ref:3742943)   #956
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Try to set up your machine on its own network if you can. I have had the fiawec stream working just fine now for a few hours.
it seems to have become more stable. I think i was getting a pause when i had 3 other devices streaming video using up some bandwidth.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 17:00 (Ref:3742963)   #957
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Stream's gone for me. Fifth time now.

I'm sure it'll be back after a couple of minutes of reloading and waiting though.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 17:14 (Ref:3742983)   #958
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Actually the official stream has become the most stable thing for me now. Can't get rlm, the youtube feeds are choppy, and the awesome black background with sector timing website conked out a while ago.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3743028)   #959
kaseo88
Rookie

kaseo88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Actually the official stream has become the most stable thing for me now. Can't get rlm, the youtube feeds are choppy, and the awesome black background with sector timing website conked out a while ago.
Worst ever paid broadcast. Five time ko again.
server is down now

On twitter they have said
You can ask for refund by emailing to App24h@lemans.org
Old 17 Jun 2017, 18:33 (Ref:3743124)   #960
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Completely forgot about Xbox. I've got two of those, three laptops and two tablets. Plus my phone. Options abound.

Anyone liking any particular onboard feed?
Old 17 Jun 2017, 18:41 (Ref:3743148)   #961
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Completely forgot about Xbox. I've got two of those, three laptops and two tablets. Plus my phone. Options abound.

I use am xbox one for streaming from the official site for normal WEC races. Works really well. Imsa works on it too. Blancpain and elms work through the YouTube app. BTCC doesn't work because ITV still use old fashioned flash player.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 18:45 (Ref:3743153)   #962
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:

nope, i've been keeping the regular feed going, i can't mult-task well enough to watch that, this and the other.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 18:49 (Ref:3743167)   #963
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I use am xbox one for streaming from the official site for normal WEC races. Works really well. Imsa works on it too. Blancpain and elms work through the YouTube app. BTCC doesn't work because ITV still use old fashioned flash player.
I guess I keep forgetting it can do such things. I'll make use of it this evening!

Quote:
nope, i've been keeping the regular feed going, i can't mult-task well enough to watch that, this and the other.
No? You sure seem to be able to post a whole lot, Mr. Can't Multi-task.

Edit:
We're still rearranging rooms. Need to get rid of the Aston flag and get a Corvette flag.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 17 Jun 2017 at 18:56.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 20:30 (Ref:3743346)   #964
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I guess I keep forgetting it can do such things. I'll make use of it this evening!

No? You sure seem to be able to post a whole lot, Mr. Can't Multi-task.
Yes, I'm watching feed and watching tenths. that is my 2 things.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 20:54 (Ref:3743397)   #965
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are the Eurosport GB people for real? Missed the Corvette shunt and then failed to notice the missing rear left wheel
And suggested the driver came
Into pit road to fast. Who are these clowns?
Old 17 Jun 2017, 21:02 (Ref:3743412)   #966
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
#64 - left rear missing, broken disc (exploded?) ) according to ES pit reporters
Old 17 Jun 2017, 21:03 (Ref:3743415)   #967
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Rob Leupen thinks the #8 will be fighting with the #2 after the repairs
Old 17 Jun 2017, 21:03 (Ref:3743419)   #968
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
#64 - left rear missing, broken disc (exploded?) ) according to ES pit reporters
The Eurosport people patting themselves on the back for being "on it" I think not
Old 17 Jun 2017, 21:41 (Ref:3743480)   #969
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Definitely this. This angle isn't active all the time though. Unfortunately.

Old 17 Jun 2017, 22:06 (Ref:3743529)   #970
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Not sure if I believe this (cyber attacks, really?)...

Old 17 Jun 2017, 22:14 (Ref:3743546)   #971
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
Why does this Mark Cole character have to snigger as he makes comments - that are inverably incorrect or from the 70's?
Old 17 Jun 2017, 22:24 (Ref:3743576)   #972
kaseo88
Rookie

kaseo88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For everyone with problems with the official stream.

Log out, log in and it works again... Too sad wec didnt advise this
Old 17 Jun 2017, 22:36 (Ref:3743593)   #973
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
Cracked it. Eurosport pictures. Radio LeMans audio!
Old 17 Jun 2017, 22:53 (Ref:3743650)   #974
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Cracked it. Eurosport pictures. Radio LeMans audio!
Do tell.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 01:04 (Ref:3743967)   #975
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
i just got official fiawec timing to work for the first time in the race on my pc. It has worked on the app just fine all day.