Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:23 (Ref:1288259)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
2005 BTCC and SCC Spotters Guide now online

Been working on a Spotters Guide for the British Touring Car Championship and the SEAT Cupra Championship for SEATCupra.net, as it was very popular last year.

So, I thought a few people at Ten-Tenths might find it a useful resource too

You can download it here...

http://www.seatcupra.net/05_spotters_guide.htm

All I ask is you dont make any money out of it, pass the artwork off as your own, or start any rumours by posting cropped images as has happened in the past. If this gets abuse, this freebie will be removed, so dont spoil it for everyone!

If a website etc wants to use it in any way, please contact me by email andyb@seatcupra.net

I'll update it during the season as all the driver and team numbers calm down.

Last edited by andy_b; 27 Apr 2005 at 06:23.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 17:58 (Ref:1288736)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Nice work, Andy!
Old 27 Apr 2005, 19:06 (Ref:1288795)   #3
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
no probs, hopefully will be of some use to some people
Old 30 May 2005, 13:20 (Ref:1314662)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
I've now updated this for the Brands (and Oulton) rounds of the BTCC and SCC. Now available as a lower resolution on jpeg as well as pdf.

enjoy
Old 30 May 2005, 17:54 (Ref:1314885)   #5
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yay! Though the BTCC one is the optimistic version again I see.

Are we looking at 13 cars this time (a 2005 record!), or has anyone heard otherwise about Proctor turning up?
Old 30 May 2005, 19:01 (Ref:1314946)   #6
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm thinking of 14... Proctor has apparently used the prize money he won in SCSA the other week to buy a new engine, so he'll be racing again.
Old 31 May 2005, 00:47 (Ref:1315250)   #7
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
I had the base MG, Vauxhall and Alfa already drawn up for previous sponsorship proposals and prior to the first race I didnt know who would and wouldnt be there, etc, which would have meant leaving Collard off for example(as at that point it was uncertain he would race) etc, then taking Proctor off one race, putting him back on etc etc, while creating a balance table , so reduce work for me during the season, I put all the cars on that paid the entry fees.

I have little time at the moment, so this update has to last for a few rounds, hence why I added Ms Leggate.

Better to have a white car which people can then biro a logo on or get their feltips out(!) than not have the car at all. Unless you know excatly who will be running at Oulton?
Old 31 May 2005, 16:46 (Ref:1315980)   #8
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b
Better to have a white car which people can then biro a logo on or get their feltips out(!) than not have the car at all. Unless you know excatly who will be running at Oulton?
TTRMotorsport
Old 31 May 2005, 18:18 (Ref:1316046)   #9
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
in which car etc? I maybe able to do an update for Oulton if its just one car etc
Old 31 May 2005, 18:23 (Ref:1316053)   #10
BillyT
Veteran

England
London
BillyT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apparently an MG.

He's joking btw Andy mate
Old 31 May 2005, 18:48 (Ref:1316073)   #11
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Sorry...thought it was a known forum gag

Must remember to put my smiley's in more often.

btracer, for a second there, you had ME going!
Old 31 May 2005, 19:58 (Ref:1316160)   #12
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
oh yeah, sorry I'm a bit slow today, its only lunctime here so I'm not awake! Thats the guy who came on here and made all thes claims last year :LOL:
Old 31 May 2005, 20:03 (Ref:1316164)   #13
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Well, if my ears were working right a minute ago...best start drawing those 307's again!
Old 31 May 2005, 21:08 (Ref:1316217)   #14
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
I designed the original bodykits for those (and never got paid but hey thats a different story!) so have these pretty much done
Old 15 Jun 2005, 14:58 (Ref:1329328)   #15
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Updated in time for Oulton Park.

Updates include:-

New Liveries for James Kaye and Mark Proctor in the BTCC, Matt Jackson, Dave Pinkney + a few other changes in the SCC.

Plus the addition of Nick Leason's car in SCC and the forthcoming cars of Fiona Leggate and a Third TD car which is scheduled to appear later in the season, possibly as soon as Croft.

Fiona wont be racing at oulton, but due to work, not sure if I will be able to update this between Outlon and Croft, hence why her Astra and the TD car appears.

Enjoy and thanks to everyone who has helped!
Old 1 Aug 2005, 15:52 (Ref:1369315)   #16
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Version4, ready for Snetterton, is now available for downoad
usual place :- http://www.seatcupra.net/05_spotters_guide.htm

Quite a few updates this again. In the BTCC, we have updated liveries from Rob Collard, Fiona Leggate, Mark Proctor and Tom Chilton as well as Jason Hughes who entered the championship at Mondello.

Meanwhile the SCC guide has seen a number of small livery updates, Jonathan Young moving to Tripe R and the removal of Mark Cole's entry as he has sadly withdrawn from the championship.
Old 2 Aug 2005, 19:14 (Ref:1370422)   #17
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
wow! 130 downloads in just two days
Old 2 Aug 2005, 19:44 (Ref:1370443)   #18
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I downloaded it yesterday, certainly a good document to know BTCC. Thanks.