Robert Kubica 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18 Mar 2019, 01:31 (Ref:3891467)   #26
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
for ruining his own front wing?
Maybe they can design a better one by Bahrain?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 18 Mar 2019, 01:35 (Ref:3891469)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Maybe they can design a better one by Bahrain?
Old 18 Mar 2019, 01:38 (Ref:3891470)   #28
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Mr Ricciardo...
How To Destroy Credibility For Any Future Posts Exhibit A
Old 18 Mar 2019, 02:25 (Ref:3891478)   #29
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
How To Destroy Credibility For Any Future Posts Exhibit A
I post for myself, nobody else. Craving credibility is a road to nowhere.

Mr Ricciardo was across every media engagement going for the AGP, he and his promotion and advertisements with his smiling self in it, helped bring the largest crowd to the AGP since 2005, and sold out part of the RenaultF1 merchandise range in the concession stands...

The ontrack results were terrible, in qually and in the race itself (quite why the track walk didnt pick up the ungrassed section that became a launching pad is beyond me) but the driver who put the most in getting to the race, in getting the fans to the race, is Mr Ricciardo... no question!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 18 Mar 2019, 02:29 (Ref:3891481)   #30
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I like your thinking. But it’s still a curious choice. He put in all that effort towards promotion because he had to do it. It’s just a shame his quali and race didn’t amount to the same
Old 18 Mar 2019, 02:39 (Ref:3891487)   #31
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobP View Post
I can't vote in this forum any more. I always vote for Fernando Alonso, but now this default option is gone :-(
Excellent!
Old 18 Mar 2019, 04:25 (Ref:3891495)   #32
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I post for myself, nobody else. Craving credibility is a road to nowhere.

Mr Ricciardo was across every media engagement going for the AGP, he and his promotion and advertisements with his smiling self in it, helped bring the largest crowd to the AGP since 2005, and sold out part of the RenaultF1 merchandise range in the concession stands...

The ontrack results were terrible, in qually and in the race itself (quite why the track walk didnt pick up the ungrassed section that became a launching pad is beyond me) but the driver who put the most in getting to the race, in getting the fans to the race, is Mr Ricciardo... no question!
Still the poll is for Driver Of The Race not PR Man Of The Meeting.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 10:15 (Ref:3891543)   #33
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Bottas - for the drive and bonus point for the "**** you" on the radio afterwards.

Other contenders:

Norris - better than I expected.
Kvyat - amusingly finished ahead of Gasly.
Magnussen - another Gandalf "You shall not pass" moment with Hulkenburg (although no "suck my balls" comments afterwards as far as I know?) and being "best of the rest".
Verstappen - Surprising top speed from the Honda powered Aston Martin fizzy drink
Kimi - Because Kimi.
Stroll - better than expected.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 11:24 (Ref:3891551)   #34
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bottas, but with a nod towards Lando Norris for an accomplished debut.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 12:19 (Ref:3891570)   #35
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Bottas did all he could, although Norris had a solid if unspectacular debut
Old 18 Mar 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3891610)   #36
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bottas it is, no one even near him in the race!
Old 18 Mar 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3891641)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Still the poll is for Driver Of The Race not PR Man Of The Meeting.
- It's actually Driver of the Grand Prix.

To my mind, a Grand Prix encapsulates more than just the race, and includes everything that goes into a weekend. If someone thinks that Ricciardo's contribution to the Grand Prix was worthy of a vote, then I think fair play.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 20:26 (Ref:3891662)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, we have a vote for Kimi, two votes for Stroll one for Daniel and one for Robert so clearly imagination and creativity extend to these polls in ways I'd not imagined previously. I shall bear this in mind for future polls!
Old 18 Mar 2019, 21:43 (Ref:3891682)   #39
S griffin
Veteran

Kimi for getting the Sauber up into the top ten, Stroll for surviving long enough for a points finish, Ricciardo was a sympathy vote. Certainly we had varying performances in what must have been a tough race
Old 19 Mar 2019, 01:05 (Ref:3891739)   #40
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
- It's actually Driver of the Grand Prix.

To my mind, a Grand Prix encapsulates more than just the race, and includes everything that goes into a weekend.
That's my thinking in naming it thus. It's open to interpretation, but there is the suggestion there that you may like to take into account the weekend on balance.
Old 19 Mar 2019, 01:27 (Ref:3891753)   #41
S griffin
Veteran

Well it’s your thread. People can vote how they want. I feel the race is the most important