Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 4 May 2016, 15:18 (Ref:3638477)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Hoping to be there soon after 12.30 so if there is i will try to make it, depends on traffic from the channel ports should be in France soon after 8am then long drive
Old 5 May 2016, 20:53 (Ref:3638958)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
where are we going to have our pre Le Mans meet this year?
If anyone is already there or can pick a spot can they post time and place for a meet preferably around 1 o'clock
Old 8 May 2016, 10:17 (Ref:3640051)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well an absolutely brilliant time in Spa, meet up with Adrian (frogleet) soon after arriving and Vince a couple of times, plus the usual Dutch contingent and then Eric (batmobile) on the walk around. A great dayout although after getting up at 4 on saturday morning and hitting the bed back home at 3 on sunday morning i suspect it will catch up with me later today. Weather was the best i have ever experienced at Spa, not a drop of rain and lovely warm sunshine
Old 8 May 2016, 10:43 (Ref:3640056)   #29
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Great to hear GT6
Old 8 May 2016, 11:18 (Ref:3640061)   #30
froglet
Rookie

England
Snodland, Kent
froglet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was bloody excellent all round!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 8 May 2016, 16:46 (Ref:3640149)   #31
PhilipR
Racer

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Got back from the track. I loved it..great venue, some great viewing locations....especially at eau rouge, down the kemmel straight, and before Pouhon where you can see from high above. Enjoyed every minute of it...except for not bringing any sun cream :P

I do however was a bit disappointing in the autograph session. People were pushing each other left and right just to grab an autograph. I was waiting by the Audi number 7 and it was mayhem. A woman even pushed a couple of kids out of her way just for a scribble on a piece of paper. I know not the organisators fault, but that was a bit disappointing.

Last edited by PhilipR; 8 May 2016 at 16:53.
Old 8 May 2016, 17:15 (Ref:3640160)   #32
YorkshireLad
Veteran

United Kingdom
skipton, north yorkshire
YorkshireLad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We are 2hrs + from home what a grand 4 days we've had, glad I packed shorts, though we're all red raw!

Chance of weather like that for the whole duration? 1000/1 ha! Great race though plenty of shunts, dramas and reliability issues.. Now for LM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 8 May 2016, 21:19 (Ref:3640200)   #33
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well an absolutely brilliant time in Spa, meet up with Adrian (frogleet) soon after arriving and Vince a couple of times, plus the usual Dutch contingent and then Eric (batmobile) on the walk around. A great dayout although after getting up at 4 on saturday morning and hitting the bed back home at 3 on sunday morning i suspect it will catch up with me later today. Weather was the best i have ever experienced at Spa, not a drop of rain and lovely warm sunshine
Sad to have missed it, but watched a decent whack of it on the app and revisiting some more of it this evening.

One word of warning though - if the weather is magnificent at Spa it does raise a degree of menace for Le Mans in June. As I've said previously, there simply isn't enough good weather in existence to ensure we have a warm and dry Spa and Le Mans in the same year...
Old 9 May 2016, 13:33 (Ref:3640339)   #34
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
With global warming, greenhouse effects and el niño, I believe there's enough good weather to go around!
Old 9 May 2016, 18:11 (Ref:3640406)   #35
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
All was perfect for a first timer
Old 9 May 2016, 19:01 (Ref:3640429)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well just watched the race on motors TV and it was almost as exciting as i was on saturday, seeing all the incidents and the last few laps, you miss some things when you are there but glad i went and the count down to le mans now really begins
Old 9 May 2016, 19:17 (Ref:3640438)   #37
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Sad to have missed it, but watched a decent whack of it on the app and revisiting some more of it this evening.

One word of warning though - if the weather is magnificent at Spa it does raise a degree of menace for Le Mans in June. As I've said previously, there simply isn't enough good weather in existence to ensure we have a warm and dry Spa and Le Mans in the same year...
Dicing with danger here Ian....... You must believe!