Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 29 Jul 2019, 22:52 (Ref:3920322)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ger Fantasy Results

Firstly as always the qualification and race results

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	53595. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	53596

The winner of the Germany event with 79 points was Rolling Chicane Racing, in second with 75 points was BC Pre Historic and in third with 73 points was Alcoholics Racing Team

How those scores are calculated including a breakdown of the fantasy performance is shown below.

Name:	Ger Fant  n teams.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	53597

In the overall with 887 points it's still ChillionaireF1 at the top of the table. The are now only 5 points ahead of Rolling Chicane Racing who have climbed into second with 882points. Team Foggy Notion have slipped back to third with 879points.

As the season crosses the half way point it's still very close with the top 10 covered by just 115 points. The full table of the season so far can be seen below as always.

Name:	Team overall.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	249.5 KB
ID:	53598

The third Joker section of the season is now Open and covers the events in Hungary, Belgium, Italy and Singapore.Remember if you place a Joker, you can't make a driver substitution at the same event.
Jokers and first driver changes are free, each additional driver substitution costs 20 points.

To help you decide here are the fantasy standings.

Name:	Fantasy overall.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	53599
Old 30 Jul 2019, 12:08 (Ref:3920391)   #2
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull / Renault bring the magic back!
(this is also why I am 3 last)
Old 30 Jul 2019, 20:14 (Ref:3920455)   #3
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Neither driver finishing the race didn't help the cause...
Old 31 Jul 2019, 10:50 (Ref:3920529)   #4
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Still only 10 points less than me and my driver won lol. This fantasy is too rigged for the Merc/Ferrari eng/constructor combination. Drivers are barely relevant it just comes down to whoever picked the highest ranked drivers but with merc and ferrari as your engine/constructor.
Old 31 Jul 2019, 11:58 (Ref:3920535)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Still only 10 points less than me and my driver won lol. This fantasy is too rigged for the Merc/Ferrari eng/constructor combination. Drivers are barely relevant it just comes down to whoever picked the highest ranked drivers but with merc and ferrari as your engine/constructor.
Fantasy comeptitions like this, when looked at with hindsight, regularly appear to be biased towards a certain competitor or participant. This is the nature of a sporting contest.

The first Fantasy Football Leagues in the UK concincided with a period where Arsenal FC kept a statistically significant high level of clean sheets. The points awarded to defensive players meant that only those with Arsenal defenders had a chance of winning.
Old 31 Jul 2019, 21:30 (Ref:3920597)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
At the end of each season I always review the points and scoring. I welcome any suggestions towards future seasons.