Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Mar 2004, 10:45 (Ref:899238)   #1
Led ZeppF1
Veteran

Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia
Led ZeppF1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Confession: Making Montoya Mad

David Lutteral, who appears in the satirical Australian TV sport show 110% Tony Squires, made an explanation "How I spoiled the show by making Montoya mad"

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/formulao...164393,00.html

Enjoy it and have a fun.
Old 9 Mar 2004, 10:59 (Ref:899255)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think he is building it up a little
Quote:
but I guess that's the price you pay for shaking up the formula one hierarchy.
Hardly.
They interupted a press conference and a driver walked out.

Wow the fabric of F1 has been shaken.
Old 9 Mar 2004, 11:37 (Ref:899293)   #3
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I guess everyone should be able to feel pride at their achievements, whatever form they take.

Last edited by Mattracer; 9 Mar 2004 at 11:38.

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 9 Mar 2004, 11:47 (Ref:899301)   #4
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Honestly, it's really too big a fuss.

The blasting the two characters got are totally out of hand..

It's painfully true that F1 had become too professional, too serious. We want F1 to be more accessible, more fun.

Then comes along 2 guys who do their job and played a prank. The quality of which doesn't matter, because at least somebody tried.

JPM reacted on the scene pretty well, pretty cool. Can't blame him for reacting this way really... but in honesty, couldn't F1 drivers play along?

Those guys tried to do a job..they screwed up.. but as Montoya and even Mclaren showed at the race, even the professionals can screw up as well.

It's just a prank taking part at the wrong place wrong time and end with the wrong results..get over it.
Old 9 Mar 2004, 13:58 (Ref:899465)   #5
golem
Veteran

golem should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gt_R, that about sums it up. Well put.
Gawky supermodels may look stunning in the right clothes, on the right catwalk, in the right city, but in an M&S jumper, on a crowded street, on a wet Wednesday afternoon, only classic good looks will catch the eye. - Ian Eveleigh.
Old 9 Mar 2004, 14:03 (Ref:899472)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes a nothing-nothing situation.
Old 9 Mar 2004, 14:22 (Ref:899491)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, F1 is very professional, and we saw that at the qualifying, and eventually at races like this weekend. Two guys trying to have fun from making others mad can be seen as a profession too, specially if they're payed for this.

In fact, nothing wrong if those two guys replace Max and Bernie...
Old 9 Mar 2004, 17:30 (Ref:899668)   #8
Stephenw
Rookie

Stephenw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I really enjoyed the article...
Old 9 Mar 2004, 17:38 (Ref:899680)   #9
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I haven't seen the press conf. this happened at, but from this article all I can see is that these guys despise F1 and anything connected to it. Therefore, this is the only logical outcome of it.

If it was any journo whos face wasa familiar to JPM I believe he'd reacted differently.

Tags
jpm