Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 3 Oct 2019, 07:51 (Ref:3931634)   #426
Robin Marriott
Veteran

Robin Marriott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I reckon Matt will retire at the end of the 2021 season.
Old 3 Oct 2019, 07:52 (Ref:3931635)   #427
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Look lads, it's obvious 'init:

Jason and Matt have formed JM (MJ?) Racing and have acquired the BMR TBLs and will be shortening a pair of Porsche Cayennes to fit within NGTC rules.
MN+JP=JM/MN
(JM/MN+BMR*TBL)+(<PC*NGTC)=10/10 meltdown.....
Old 5 Oct 2019, 19:00 (Ref:3932115)   #428
Pickles
Veteran

Pickles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPickles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Reading in the Silverstone thread regarding Shredded Wheat/ Motorbase and wondering if they'll renew their sponsorship for next year...?
Old 5 Oct 2019, 19:37 (Ref:3932125)   #429
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Shredded Wheat might hop ship to the new Porsches being run by Jason & Matt. No need for a third one, two's enough.
Old 5 Oct 2019, 22:54 (Ref:3932148)   #430
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
MN+JP=JM/MN
(JM/MN+BMR*TBL)+(<PC*NGTC*2SW)=10/10 meltdown.....
Old 6 Oct 2019, 11:10 (Ref:3932258)   #431
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
We need Carol Vordermans help with our speculation equations...
Old 6 Oct 2019, 20:51 (Ref:3932323)   #432
Steel Wheels
Veteran

Steel Wheels should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSteel Wheels should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Queue the speculation regarding Matt Jackson & BTC as he was with them at Silverstone 😉😂
Old 6 Oct 2019, 20:59 (Ref:3932326)   #433
Pdh
Racer

Pdh should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPdh should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPdh should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Wheels View Post
Queue the speculation regarding Matt Jackson & BTC as he was with them at Silverstone 😉😂
Wouldn’t read to much into that because he was in the power max garage as well over the weekend
Old 6 Oct 2019, 21:01 (Ref:3932327)   #434
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
And he’s been linked with AMD too...
Old 6 Oct 2019, 22:52 (Ref:3932342)   #435
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
MJ+(BTC/PMR)*(AmD/SHREDDED WHEAT)*(PIE+CHIPS+GRAVY)= MJ^2
Old 7 Oct 2019, 08:14 (Ref:3932408)   #436
Jiiiiiiim
Veteran

England
Devon
Jiiiiiiim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdh View Post
Wouldn’t read to much into that because he was in the power max garage as well over the weekend
He was in plenty of different team garages, so we can link him with almost everyone 😉
Old 7 Oct 2019, 08:31 (Ref:3932412)   #437
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Maybe he was just trying the catering?
Old 7 Oct 2019, 08:48 (Ref:3932414)   #438
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
TeamCarDriverNotes

Confirmed Entries   
Excelr8??????In talks about new build - title sponsor announced
Excelr8??????In talks about new build - title sponsor announced
Team DynamicsHonda CivicCammish2yr contract confirmed in press release

Likely Entries   
HMS RacingAlfa GiuliettaAustinHold TBL - have been testing
WSRBMW 330i??????
WSRBMW 330i??????
WSRBMW 330i??????
Power MaxedVauxhall Astra??????
Power MaxedVauxhall Astra??????
Team DynamicsHonda Civic??????
SpeedworksToyota Corolla??????
MotorbaseFord Focus??????
MotorbaseFord Focus??????
BTC RacingHonda CivicSmiley?New cars for 2019
BTC RacingHonda Civic???New cars for 2019
Laser ToolsInfiniti Q50Moffatselling Merc+TBL
Laser ToolsInfiniti Q50SuttonSutton tested car (BMR leaving?)

Possible Entries   
BMRSubaru Levorg??????
BMRSubaru Levorg??????
AmDHonda Civic??????
AmDHonda Civic??????
TradePrice(Amd)?????????
TradePrice(Amd)?????????
Team ParkerBMW ???????
HARDVW CC??????
HARDVW CC??????
HARDVW CC??????
HARDVW CC??????
Ciceley MotorsportMB A-ClassMorgan???
Ciceley MotorsportMB A-Class??????
Simpson RacingHonda CivicSimpson???
MotorbaseFord Focus???TBL on loan for 2019
???MB A-Class???TBL+Car on sale from Laser Tools
???Jag ?CreesRumoured by Crees in a Facebook interview

Entries with doubt   
??????JordanLost Pirtek sponsorship
??????SheddenSpeculation about wanting a return
??????M.JacksonLinked to half of the teams on the grid
??????BlundellStated that he is undecided about a 2020 return
Old 7 Oct 2019, 09:18 (Ref:3932421)   #439
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
https://motorbaseperformance.co.uk/m...t-partnership/

As mentioned in the Brands thread, Motorbase will lose their title sponsor for next year...
Old 7 Oct 2019, 09:35 (Ref:3932424)   #440
Pickles
Veteran

Pickles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPickles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://motorbaseperformance.co.uk/m...t-partnership/

EDIT - Sorry, should have checked before posting!
Old 7 Oct 2019, 14:02 (Ref:3932484)   #441
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quite a big loss as Shredded Wheat is a big sponsor and it was great to see two (even three) cars in the same livery but hopefully Motorbase will have something in place of that. Remebering that Bartrum had a multi-year sponsorship from Airwaves, another big brand, I'm hopeful they'll be back with another big sponsor for two cars at least.
Old 7 Oct 2019, 14:18 (Ref:3932486)   #442
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
They need new cars in my opinion.
Old 7 Oct 2019, 15:10 (Ref:3932492)   #443
porsche962fan
Veteran

porsche962fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
speaking of cars any takers for the FK2 of BTC Racing ?

surely still potent cars as AMD proved this year
Old 7 Oct 2019, 15:40 (Ref:3932498)   #444
Pickles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post

Are they for sale?
Old 7 Oct 2019, 16:20 (Ref:3932505)   #445
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post
Do you think they really need new ones? It'd be great to see new Focus in the championship but I bet chances are slim. Current Focus is still a competitive car and I'd rather see them again than three more Hondas for example.
Old 7 Oct 2019, 16:22 (Ref:3932506)   #446
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post
Actually since the RS conversion, I think they've been pretty quick (I know the chasis were built before then). There are quite a few other teams I would put down for a car change ahead of Motorbase, but I guess Motorbase want to be winning championships and perhaps the Focus isn't quite on that level?
Old 7 Oct 2019, 16:24 (Ref:3932507)   #447
Evantra
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post

They were quick this year, but given that they've reached the development limit, the chasis themselves are quite old and there can't be more than a year or two left before the old model is disallowed, I don't think any existing team would be too keen for the long term.
Old 7 Oct 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3932518)   #448
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
I can name a man who would definitely be keen if the numbers can make sense.

There's race wins to be had from those cars with the right people running them...
Old 8 Oct 2019, 13:07 (Ref:3932694)   #449
jsmee
Veteran

England
Essex, UK
jsmee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As anticipated, the Moffats are looking for expansion in 2020 with 2 or even 3 Infinitis, reliant on finding TBLs.

But having said that, when they listed their Merc for sale didnt they list it WITH a TBL? Must be more going on there..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 8 Oct 2019, 13:33 (Ref:3932703)   #450
Pickles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmee View Post
But having said that, when they listed their Merc for sale didnt they list it WITH a TBL? Must be more going on there..
Selling the Merc with TBL to then buy an existing 2 car team (with TBLs) enabling them to run 2 Infinitis...?