Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Closed Thread

Old 20 Mar 2004, 08:48 (Ref:911724)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sebring 12 Hour 2004 Race Thread

Good Morning everyone. The countdown to Le Mans starts here. Today we have the 2nd biggest sportscar race in the world the Sebring 12 Hours.The race its self starts in a little over 5 Hours.

There are going to be many different ways the follow the race this year. If you are here in Europe then the 8 hours of the race is LIVE on MotorsTV, over in the US the whole race is LIVE on SpeedTV.

If like me you do not have access to either of those channels the best way to follow the race will be tune in to the fantastic American Le Mans Series Radio Web, who also have live Timing and Scoring you can find those two services here for the Radio Web and here for T&S

But aswell as all that we will be covering the race here on Ten-Tenths, can you post all your thoughts on the race in this thread please. The Ten-Tenths chat room is also open for business too.

Enjoy the race.......
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:34 (Ref:911839)   #2
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good morning! Lukely I have satelite TV so EliseGT1 and Vinnie will come over to my place to follow the race on tv. Let's see how the commentators are - otherwise I'll switch to Radio Le Mans.

BTW - great news this morning on info source. Another team, Epsilon, has requested two Courage C65 JPX's. We might see 8 of them in June :-).

Last edited by vandijk; 20 Mar 2004 at 10:35.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:49 (Ref:911851)   #3
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Rob,
Will just need to convince the wife and kids that watching MotorsTV for 8 hours is a better bet than Dora The Explorer and Sex in the City on tape!
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:52 (Ref:911854)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Hi there mates !

As I have the telly coverage too, we'll be some to comment the pics LIVE, with the PlanetLeMans' Team !

Let's declare that Rob is the main animator for this topic (Rob, I hope you feel as a fiddle and ready for love... during 12 hours !), and I'll hope you'll all enjoy the race on Ten-Tenths !
Old 20 Mar 2004, 10:57 (Ref:911859)   #5
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bugger, i'm gonna miss the start
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:03 (Ref:911866)   #6
Duffacus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
Duffacus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nothing planned for today at all so I'm here all day!

Brundle: Didn’t see too many in practice
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:54 (Ref:911923)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
Bugger, i'm gonna miss the start
Will you ? OOOh, poor boy ! What for ? I hope it's for a solid motivation... Sad for you...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 11:55 (Ref:911928)   #8
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I'll take my first stint from start to 7pm CET, then I'll be back at 11pm CET ; it's a deal with the wife
Old 20 Mar 2004, 12:44 (Ref:911961)   #9
Cadete
Racer

Cadete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good morning everyone, today will be a day shared between this race and the study for a biology test, let's what will be more important ...

So... Roll on the Dallara!
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:28 (Ref:912008)   #10
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I dont believe it ..... our sat signal was perfect this morning and its turned to **** cuz of strong wind ..... Motors TV aint getting through !!!

There is always the radio but its a pain to watch ..... Go Champion
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:31 (Ref:912011)   #11
Cadete
Racer

Cadete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is anyone else having trouble with the web radio or is it only me?
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:34 (Ref:912012)   #12
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thats because it is not air yet, I belive it will be on air around 3pm UK Time.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:39 (Ref:912015)   #13
Duffacus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
I just relised I still need to get a Mothers Day card and present!

When does the race start UK time? I might need to take a quick trip to the local shops!!

Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:42 (Ref:912018)   #14
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Race start at 3.30 UK time - so u have about 50 mins or so
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:44 (Ref:912022)   #15
Duffacus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
Plenty of time, grabs skate board, money - check,

be back soon!!!

Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:44 (Ref:912023)   #16
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you Rob for your traditional thread. I'll try to follow most of the race on Internet. I cannot receive Motors TV with the cable operator (ARGGHHH!).
I will sleep for 4 to 12 tomorrow morning. Hopefully, there won't be any major car race then.

Last edited by PascaLM; 20 Mar 2004 at 14:45.
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:47 (Ref:912026)   #17
jj2728
Veteran

jj2728 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i'll be here, watching the race on SPEED, and will try to provide updates when possible....tv coverage starts in about 10 minutes....
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:49 (Ref:912029)   #18
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
OK, I'm back for good now...

Internet : check
Telly : check
Beautiful Cabernet Rosé in the fridge : check
Enrty list and grid : check
Loo : done
Wife and kids : gone for shopping

Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:50 (Ref:912031)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by jj2728
tv coverage starts in about 10 minutes....
Yep, here too... I'm gonna try the radio coverage...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:52 (Ref:912035)   #20
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Quote:
Originally posted by PascaLM
Thank you Rob for your traditional thread. I'll try to follow most of the race on Internet. I cannot receive Motors TV with the cable operator (ARGGHHH!).
I will sleep for 4 to 12 tomorrow morning. Hopefully, there won't be any major car race then.
Pascal, don't even get me started on my Cable company - they don't even know what MotorsTV is. As for some other motor racing I think thare is a Formula Bore race on in the morning.

Anyway back to Sebring not long now
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:53 (Ref:912037)   #21
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Radio Sebring is on the air !
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:54 (Ref:912039)   #22
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Ladies and Gentlemen the Radio Web is now on air
Old 20 Mar 2004, 14:56 (Ref:912045)   #23
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The season starts ! Can't believe it...

The #63 had a problem with the left rear wheel ?
Old 20 Mar 2004, 15:01 (Ref:912049)   #24
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Telly coverage is on the air !!!

Weather looks ok...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 15:02 (Ref:912051)   #25
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Present and accounted for...

Have all my provisions... snack crackers, soda, later pizza from Pizza Hut.

I'm ready.