Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 14 May 2001, 22:03 (Ref:92566)   #1
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nordic vs SuperNova

Everyone during pre season was expecting the supernova team to dominate the championship with Mark Webber. however the team to beat has turned out to be Nordic , leading the championship and second too. i believe this is due to some luck and also having two good drivers than one good and one not so good [ no offence to Haberfelt] People still expect webber to be champion but i think Nordics drivers are too strong and they will be battling for the title.

Last edited by pink69; 14 May 2001 at 22:04.
Old 15 May 2001, 06:36 (Ref:92680)   #2
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I must admit I am a little disappointed by SuperNova's form, and surprised by Nordic Racing. But Super Nova will be back. Webber has finished three races. One in first, another in second (before disqualification) and a seventh from elevanth on the gird. I think Mark has just had some bad luck to start the season. Don't be surprised if he wins the title...
Old 15 May 2001, 07:23 (Ref:92689)   #3
Happy Hippo
Rookie

Belgium
Belgium
Happy Hippo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I pretty much agree. Webber has had some bad luck and he needs to bounce back fast. If not, I won't be good for Webber's and Super Nova's reputation. So they better start in Monaco, they can't afford to waste anymore time. But if Justin Wilson consistently scores points It will be very tough for Mark to win.
Pilots like Bas Leinders, Sebastien Bourdais and Darren Manning will play an important role in the drivers championship as they will score more points.
I wonder if Haberfeld will last the season?
Old 15 May 2001, 18:51 (Ref:92920)   #4
FEUsmart
Racer

FEUsmart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, when it comes to consistency, you can't beat Mr. Wilson. He finished in the points five times last year, and in his first year, he was one of only a handful who qualified for every race.

Between Justin and Tomas, they have racked up (I think) six podiums, while Super Nova have just one. I don't doubt that Super Nova will bounce back, but they will have a hard job overhaulling the Nordic boys, who are on a serious roll at the moment!

It should be a very interesting season, and I can't wait for Monaco!!