Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 21 Jul 2020, 05:30 (Ref:3989860)   #376
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Some minor changes announced for Tour Auto optic 2000, 31 Aug to 5 Sept. Stages on closed roads as on usual, tracks are Montlhéry, Magny-Cours, Charade, Lédenon and Paul Ricard. Mainly two classifications, Competition and Regularity.
Gérard, Good to see they have Montlhéry in.
Old 21 Jul 2020, 07:34 (Ref:3989876)   #377
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yes sure, but totally ignore which part of the "routier" they'll have to use. It will be the first stage and from experience if the rain comes you can expect a lot of sideways! If not in the rails…*
Old 21 Jul 2020, 07:39 (Ref:3989878)   #378
RobertWilliams
Rookie

United Kingdom
RobertWilliams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bentley Drivers Club, Silverstone

Bentley Drivers Club Silverstone Race Meeting is now on the 22nd August 2020, on the National Circuit.
Mix of Bentley, Pre-war, Classic, Morgan, AMOC, FISCAR and Allcomers Races.
Old 21 Jul 2020, 07:42 (Ref:3989880)   #379
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertWilliams View Post
Bentley Drivers Club Silverstone Race Meeting is now on the 22nd August 2020, on the National Circuit.
Mix of Bentley, Pre-war, Classic, Morgan, AMOC, FISCAR and Allcomers Races.
Added to calendar.
Old 21 Jul 2020, 07:46 (Ref:3989883)   #380
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Some minor changes announced for Tour Auto optic 2000, 31 Aug to 5 Sept. Stages on closed roads as on usual, tracks are Montlhéry, Magny-Cours, Charade, Lédenon and Paul Ricard. Mainly two classifications, Competition and Regularity.
Added.
Old 21 Jul 2020, 08:29 (Ref:3989895)   #381
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Merci, Monsieur Mallett.
Old 23 Jul 2020, 19:26 (Ref:3990453)   #382
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Of course CSCC aren't at Silverstone on 22nd/23rd August as still shown in the calendar, but are at Snetterton on 15 and 16 August...... 750MC are also at Brands the same days, morphing into Festival Italia on the Sunday....
Old 23 Jul 2020, 21:36 (Ref:3990485)   #383
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Will attempt to pick those up tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 25 Jul 2020, 14:22 (Ref:3990715)   #384
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Done
Old 3 Aug 2020, 08:42 (Ref:3992641)   #385
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
2021 Peter Auto calendar

As on usual, PA is announcing early. All the following dates are 2021 year, Series by Peter Auto.

4/5 March: Series Test Days, Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet.
26/28 March: Dix Mille Tours du Castellet, circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet
19/24 April: Tour Auto Optic 2000, rallye in France.
14/16 May: Spa-Classic: Spa Francorchamps, 2 one hour races for the HTC series.
4/6 June: Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or, circuit de Dijon Prenois, Dijon.
1/4 July: Le Mans Classic, circuit des 24 Heures du Mans, Le Mans.
17/19 September: Monza Historic, Autodromo di Monza, Monza.
8/10 October: Estoril Classics, Circuito Estoril, Estoril/ Lisboa.

Nine grids. The dates are for public, competitors have different ones.

For the record, 21/25 Sept: Rallye des Légendes Richard Mille, touristic.
Old 3 Aug 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3992643)   #386
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Sorry for posting this in the 2020 thread but its what we did last year with Mike and it worked fine. Feel free to cancel or edit if any inconvenience. Thanks.

Last edited by Gerard C; 3 Aug 2020 at 08:52.
Old 3 Aug 2020, 09:44 (Ref:3992665)   #387
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I will try to pick up on these.
Old 3 Aug 2020, 13:08 (Ref:3992693)   #388
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Thank you. May be the best would be to open a new thread named
"2021 Historic Race dates and Club calendar" ? Up to you boss.
Old 17 Aug 2020, 09:39 (Ref:3995922)   #389
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
This is not an addition but a confirmation, Les Deux Tours d'Horloge 2020 to be held at Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet, France, 6/8 Nov.
For those who think Daytona is a bit too far and too sunny!

By the way, an MG B would be a perfect choice in GTS category…
Old 27 Aug 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3998302)   #390
kurski
Veteran

Finland
kurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Historic Race Finland (HRF) chairman Juha Liukkonen told Vauhdin Maailma magazine that all classes of Masters Historic Racing could compete in the Kym Ring in the near future. The suggestion that 3h could be a suitable race length, not 6h.
Old 4 Sep 2020, 21:34 (Ref:4000130)   #391
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
The CSCC visit to the Le Mans Bugatti circuit on 15/16 October has been cancelled after consultation with entrants, given the uncertainty over quarantine etc. Its hoped to pick it up again in 2022.

CSCC are however to run a one day event on 24 October at Castle Combe for most of their series.......
Old 5 Sep 2020, 05:41 (Ref:4000160)   #392
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Very sad news, sorry to hear that.
Old 19 Oct 2020, 19:16 (Ref:4011542)   #393
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
May be its time open a 2021 Historic Race dates and Club calendar thread.
Anyway, HVM Racing just launched the 2021 dates, some being TBC.
Grand Prix de France Historique: Magny-Cours 10/13 June or 17/20 June
Dijon Motors Cup: Dijon Prenois 8/10 October.
I understand some french competitors will join HSCC at Brands Super Prix 9/11 July.
Six other meetings you all are welcome to enter of course.
Old 19 Oct 2020, 19:20 (Ref:4011543)   #394
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I'm sure we can do something, I'll kick start it next week. If I forget, remind me.
Old 20 Oct 2020, 05:50 (Ref:4011586)   #395
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
No worry Peter, you already opened 2021 Race Dates thread. May be we need to arrange this the same way Mike did or a different one or go on like this and input in the calendar chart. Up to you, you're the boss now!
Old 20 Oct 2020, 05:56 (Ref:4011587)   #396
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yes just post dates in the twenty one thread. Thought I'd opened it.
Old 20 Oct 2020, 06:39 (Ref:4011594)   #397
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Why not wait until end of year when hopefully this second wave will have passed and sensible dates can be given rather than hopeful ideas
That’s assuming no third wave!!
Old 20 Oct 2020, 07:00 (Ref:4011598)   #398
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Understood but frankly if we plug the dates into the calendar then revising them is easy. I'm not overly busy so happy to oblige. Ever the optimist of course.
Old 20 Oct 2020, 08:10 (Ref:4011613)   #399
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Why not wait until end of year when hopefully this second wave will have passed and sensible dates can be given rather than hopeful ideas
That’s assuming no third wave!!
I thought we were still 'waving' for the first time?

Thanks for keeping eye on '21 dates Pete, i'm optimistic there'll be some decent action going on too.
Old 20 Oct 2020, 08:51 (Ref:4011619)   #400
L-G Sjöberg
Racer

L-G Sjöberg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thought I should enter the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix, which is scheduled for August 6-8, 2021, but the system tells me I am not authorized to enter anything into the calender.
Closed Thread