Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Nov 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3867069)   #46
SnoodyMcFlude
Rookie

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice to at least see that the 2019 Blue Book is finally online. Shame it's still as clunkily written and confusing as ever, but this was never going to be a quick process. Hopefully next year should see some better thinking on changes we can all embrace (and understand)
Old 30 Nov 2018, 18:01 (Ref:3867073)   #47
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid has a real shot at the championship!MGDavid has a real shot at the championship!MGDavid has a real shot at the championship!MGDavid has a real shot at the championship!MGDavid has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
Nice to at least see that the 2019 Blue Book is finally online. Shame it's still as clunkily written and confusing as ever, but this was never going to be a quick process. Hopefully next year should see some better thinking on changes we can all embrace (and understand)
In defence of MUK it's been readable online for years, and before that it was issued on a CD which came with the printed version.
Old 30 Nov 2018, 18:14 (Ref:3867080)   #48
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

England
Mallory Park
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Iíve a cupboard full of free beeping lanyards......
Haven't we all?

I tend to wear 'foreign ones' probably showing off
Old 30 Nov 2018, 18:17 (Ref:3867081)   #49
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

England
Mallory Park
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
In defence of MUK it's been readable online for years, and before that it was issued on a CD which came with the printed version.
The Kart (Gold Book) has been online for a few years as well, next year, the Drag Race (White Book) will be online for the first time.
Old 30 Nov 2018, 18:27 (Ref:3867084)   #50
SnoodyMcFlude
Rookie

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Yeah I know, I refer to it all the time. I meant that they hadn't uploaded the updated version until now, I've been wanting to check some of the 2019 changes without leafing through all the different updates
Old 30 Nov 2018, 19:16 (Ref:3867093)   #51
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!
My BB has been unopened for years. Even at race meetings I just search online on my phone.

MSUK has to do something and pretty soon. They are gambling with karting, if it goes wrong they'll lose it. Then it won't be long before car racing starts to follow. There's very little added value in a "governing body" unless they can pull something out of the hat. Maybe Vnuk?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 1 Dec 2018, 23:08 (Ref:3867338)   #52
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
If you look at the spines of your collection of Blue Books you'll see that the price has increased by £1 every year in recent times.

Looking at it that way (declining % inflation) one could see the ever reducing value of the price increases and a huge positive result!

I'm tempted to join just for that experience.

Everything else I have to deal with seems to be heading in the opposite direction.